Chapter 29

~Aiden’s POV~

          I woke up and looked next to the beautiful face next to me. I smiled and ran a hand through her hair. For her birthday she wanted me and I gave her just that. I’m glad we did though. I kissed her cheek and heard her groan. She opened one eye and looked at me and smiled.

            “Morning baby.” God, everything she did was perfect and everyday she just keeps getting more beautiful.

            “Morning sunshine. We better to get dressed before one of your brothers bust in here.” She nodded her head and then flipped me over and straddled my hips. She lent down and kissed my cheek, all the way down to my neck, and then she kissed me. Right before I kissed back she jumped off me and grabbed some clothes. And began getting ready. I sighed and put my clothes back on.

            “Wanna go take a shower?” She asked.

            “Together?” She shrugged her shoulders.

            “Why not?” I laughed and we went to the bathroom that connects to her bedroom. We undressed again and took a shower together.

            About one hour later we got out of the shower and got dressed again. We walked down stairs and sat with her brothers at the dining room table. Their mom was cooking breakfast then Scar jumped up.

            “Be right back!” She ran upstairs for something. Then there was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it and saw a guy standing there.

            “Hi, is Scar here?” He asked.

            “Yes. Who are you?”

            “Spencer! Why are you here?!” I heard Scar ask from behind me.

            “Oh hey! You ready to go?”

            “Ready to go where?” I asked the both of them. Just then Alice, Charlotte, and another girl ran over.

            “SCAR COME ON!!! We need to go!” She groaned.

            “Why this early, I haven’t even ate breakfast yet.” They all sighed.. “Oh shut up and come in while I grab something.” This is a side of Scar I haven’t seen in a while. She let them in and they sat on the couch. Scar and I walked back into the kitchen.

            “Ray, your girlfriend is in the living room?” Ray jumped up and ran into the living room. I heard the door close and guessed that they went somewhere to make out. I laughed and threw an arm around Scar’s shoulders. Her mom set breakfast on the table and we all dug in.

            “Hey mom, what are we having for dinner tonight?” I heard her ask. Her mom shrugged her shoulders and looked in the freezer.

            “How about fish sticks?” I looked at Scar and saw that she was about to be sick when she said that.

            “Mom, no!”

            “Crab cakes.”

            “No!!”

            “Shrimp?”

            “Mom, how about no seafood?” We all looked at her. I didn’t know Scar didn’t like seafood.

            “Ok, well. I’m not sure.”