Chapter 4

School finally ended for the day but sadly we had cheer practice. How did they talk me into doing this? I got there and stood next to Charlotte and Alice was next to her.

I noticed the football team was also practicing. I got myself staring at Drax. Then I snapped out of it, and looked at the Head cheerleader. She walked up to Alice and stared her down. She better not say anything because Alice has Self-esteem problems.

“You need to work on your cheer moves; you also need to lose a little weight. You should be at least be size 4 in jeans, what are you size 11? I don’t even know why you’re here, you’re not that pretty.” I glared at her and Alice started crying.

“Oh, Hell, No!” I walked up to Allyson.

“What do you want, Emo?” She said. I smirked and punched her in the face.

“If you ever insult my friends again, I’ll be in jail for murder. Charlotte, Alice, lets go. We don’t need this.” Allyson was on the ground crying while I walked away with Alice and Charlotte following.

“You’ll pay for this!” She screamed. I put a thumb up and kept walking.

~Aiden’s POV~

            We were sharing the field with the Cheer squad today and I saw Scar there.

*That’s right she’s on the team.* I saw Allyson walk up to one of her friends and say something that made her cry. I looked of at Ray and saw him get mad, but then smirk. I looked back over and saw Scar walk up to her. Then suddenly she punched in the face. All of our jaws dropped. Allyson fell to the ground and Scar and her two friends walked away.

“You’ll pay for this!!” We heard Allyson scream. I laughed when Scar put a thumb up and kept walking. I looked back at Ray and saw him staring over at the girls leaving as well.

“Dude, do you like one of your sister’s friends?” His face turned red.

“N…no!” I rolled my eyes.

“Right.”

“Dude! Shouldn’t you go check on your girlfriend?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m going out with Allyson now.” I ran over to her.

“Hey babe, you ok?” I helped her up and took her to the nurse. Secretly I was laughing inside, I didn’t care one bit that she was punched in the face, she probably deserved it.

            About an hour of hearing Allyson whine and complain I took Ray home and got ready to study. That is if she doesn’t bite my head off. I went to knock on her door but heard voices, so I listened. I know it’s the wrong thing to do, but I was curious.

“Marcus, I wish I had a big sister to help me with this. BUT NO!! I’m born into a family of guys.” He chuckled.

“Ok, what happened today?”

“I punched Allyson in the face because she was saying bad things about Alice.” I heard a roar of laughter.

“She totally deserves it. Plus, you didn’t make a good cheerleader. I see you more as a….hmmm….what do I see you as?” I heard her gasp and a punching noise.

“Haha! You Meanie! Get out, I’m helping Drax study again tonight.”

“Oooo, Aiden and Scar…Aiden’s Scar.” I heard Marcus bust out laughing again.

“What?!? No it’s not like that! I’m just helping him study!”

“Whatever, we shall see.” And I heard walking towards the door. I backed up from it and looked as if I just got here when he opened the door.

“Oh, hello Aiden. Had a good day?” I nodded my head and walked into Scar’s room.

“Hey. I saw what you did at Cheer practice.” I laughed.

“She deserved it.”

“You seem to like punching my girlfriends. Let’s see, Ashley, Cassandra, Kay lee, now Allyson. It seems your trying to get rid of competition.” I smirked.

“Whatever Drax.”

“Oh admit you have a thing for me.” I said playfully. She just rolled her eyes, and pulled out that book thing she was reading the other day and then laid back on her back.

“Page 120-123 problems 1-30. Get them done and I’ll check them when you’re done.” Well that is our homework. I began working then realized something.

“Hey what about you?!” She looked at me.

“I already did it, got it checked by the teacher, and have all the answers. No you’re not copying.” And then she went back to reading. After 20 questions I sat my pencil down.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She said without moving her book.

“Taking a break.”

“Did I say you could?”

“No.”

“Then get to work.”

“No.”

“Do you want me to tutor you?”

“Yes.”

“Then finish.” I sighed and got them finished as fast as possible. Suddenly her phone rang and scared the both of us. She picked it up.

“Mushi, Mushi?”

*Mushi…….Mushi?*

“Yeah, Why? What?! NOT YOU TOO!! No!” She slammed her phone closed. I was too scared to say anything. She stood up and left the room. I stared at the door for a second then went back to work.

“Yes! Last question.” I solved it and sat down the textbook and paper and pencil. “Done at last.” I laid back and realized how comfy and warm her bed was. *I’ll just close my eyes for a second.* I had nearly fallen asleep until Scar walked in.

“Comfy?” I shot up.

“I’m sorry! I-“ I looked at her and saw she had on an apron and had made cookies and had two glasses. One was lemonade and the other was water. She walked over to the bed and sat the tray down.

“I got bored. And you said you wanted a break. So I thought this would be better. And uhh, sorry about earlier, about snapping.” I smiled.

“It’s ok.” I took a cookie and bit into it. It was warm and soft, and amazing.

“Why have you been so nice recently?” I shrugged my shoulders. She sighed and ate one.

“Oh yeah you were going to show me that, Uhh Manga thing?”

“I’ll show you some other time.”