Chapter 30 ~Last Chapter~~

~Scar’s POV~

          Alice, Charlotte, Aiden, and I hopped in Arson’s car.

            “Tell us what is going on Scar.” I sighed and looked down at my feet.

            “I am pregnant.” Everyone turned and looked at me with huge eyes as tears swelled up in mine. Arson sped up towards the house and Aiden refused to let me walk in. Aiden carried me bridal style and took me to Arson’s hospital room. When he sat me down he looked in my eyes and looked away and ran out.

            I sighed as I tried not to let the tears fall. Alice and Charlotte told Arson everything about the mermaid thing.

            “So that’s why you called me asking about that.” I nodded my head. Arson explained to them about werewolves and such. I heard al of this before so I ended up falling asleep.

~Aiden’s POV~

            *PREGNANT!! HOW DID THIS HAPEEN!?!?!* I thought back to the night of the day Scar returned. We had done it. And I don’t remember using protection. I started punching trees and destroying things in my way. She’s so young and werewolf babies are hard to put up with! She’ll have to watch the first time they transform which is sad and sickening to watch. She’s going to have to go through so much pain because of my stupidity. I should’ve said no I should’ve made her wait! Now he’s pregnant with my child.

            That’s when I stopped.

*She’s pregnant with my child.* that brought a smile to my face. I had no idea what I was going to do, but I ran to the flower shop and bought her favorite flowers, yellow roses.

            After the long hard decision, I’ve decided on what I’m going to do. I looked at the box in my pocket and hoped for the best.

~Arisiel’s POV~

            Spencer and I hurried back home the best we could. Scar is a mermaid with a werewolf child. There hasn’t been one of those for a long time and the powers of the child will be immense. We would have my family doctor come and help with the child. The doctor Scar was talking about was a werewolf so we would need both.

            What really worried me was Scar is so young. She’s only 16, will she be able to take care of the child. She’ll be around 17 before the child is born because a birth of a werewolf is normally fast, but the birth of a mermaid takes about 2 years. The difference will cut the time majorly. It’ll be one full year before the child is born.

            Symptoms are the same as humans and she won’t start showing until about 5 months in.

            Spencer and I swam down deep and finally reached the kingdom. We hurried to our family doctor and I told her everything.

            “Can you help her?” Spencer asked. Mrs. Bunnett nodded her head.    

            “Yes. Plus I would love to see the delivery of a werewolf/mermaid. It will take both that doctor and me. Doe she have a fiancée?”

            “No, but she has a mate.”

~Alice’s POV~

          I walked out of the hospital room thing and ran into James.

            “Is she alright?” He asked. I nodded my head. He sighed in relief.

            “She’s important to all of us. She’s like our little sister.” I smiled and we talked for a while.

            “So, werewolf huh?” He tensed up and looked at me.

            “How do you know?”

            “Arson told us. Don’t worry, I have a secret too. I’m a mermaid.” His mouth dropped as I laughed.

~Aiden’s POV~

          I slowly walked back to the house and met the guys outside.     

“Where’s Scar?” Alex asked. I sighed and showed them the package. They all smiled

“GO FOR IT!!!” I smiled and ran inside to Scar’s room and saw Arson had checked her and everything. Scar was talking to her two friends and then she looked at me.

            “You came back.” She said. I noticed she had been crying. I walked over and hugged her.

            “Baby, I would never leave. Can we go for a walk though?” She nodded her head and we walked outside into the woods and down a trail. My heart accelerated and wouldn’t stop. I grabbed her hand and we walked to a clearing. I let go of her hand.

            “Aiden?” I smiled at her and stood in front of her.

            “Scarlett Rosca, I love you more than anything in this world. I didn’t know that the best thing in my life was the one that hated me at one point. We’ve been through a lot and you’ve accepted me for what I am. When I found out you were pregnant I was scared, but I have never been happier in my life except for this moment.” I got down on one knee, grabbed her hand and looked up at her.

            “Scarlett Rosca, will you marry me?” She gasped and tears flowed down her face.

~Ray’s POV~

          I was freaking out because Aiden came over and told me he was going to ask Scar to marry him! What do I do!? I mean I’ve never met anyone more perfect for each other, but they are so young!

            He showed me the ring and I was absolutely amazed. The only worry in my mind is what if she says no.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book is done!!!! Stay in tuned for the Sequel “I’m a mermaid and I’m engaged to a werewolf?!?!” Should be coming out soon!!! So keep your eyes open!