22~ Merry Christmas part 1 0f 4

~Scar’s POV~ 1 week later December 19

          I helped my parents plan out the Christmas party we were having tomorrow and we had to finish decorating. Ray and I had to decorate outside while Justin and Marcus got inside and our parents worked on buying groceries and cooking some of the things that were to be eaten cold.

            Ray got a ladder and started decorating the trees outside while I put a fence around the yard that had white Christmas lights on it. I put candles on each side of the stair on every step to the house. I also put a few reindeer around. They were the kind that moved. There is one decoration we never put up though…Blowups. No offense to anyone who likes them but me and my family just wanted to shoot them down.

            When Justin, Marcus, and Ray finished we put up Candy cane arches above both entrances of the fences. When we finally finished it was almost dark so we lit it up and awed at our work. I was excited for our party tomorrow, the sad part is that the news said it would be to warm for snow.

            Right before I went to my room my mom stopped me. She had a present in her hands.

            “Merry Early Christmas sweetie. Go try it on.” I ran upstairs, tried on the dress and fell in love. I walked out and all my brothers and dad was there.

            “You look beautiful!” Mom said. I smiled and went back to my room and got ready for the night that was until I heard something against my window. I opened in, put my hands on the sill, and looked out looking for anything. I then looked between my hands and saw a box. I grabbed it, closed my window, and sat on my bed. I opened the gift and a note fell out.

            Merry Early Christmas baby. I know you probably don’t feel that way any more but still. I love you and I got this for you. Please wear it to your Christmas party.

            ~Aiden

A tear ran down my face and I pulled out the present. It was another necklace, but this one was a snowflake. I sat it on my nightstand and went to sleep dreaming of when Aiden and I were together.

            The next morning came and I got up and walked downstairs. I was the first one up so I went through the guest list. Justin and Ray invited some of their closest friends on the football team, Marcus invited his boyfriend, Ray also invited Aiden and I invited the entire pack, Emily, Charlotte and Alice. Our parents invited their parents and it was pretty much a full house. We already knew most of the parents would be inside while the teens were outside.

            I made some waffles and sat on the couch watching the weather. They said there’s a 30% chance for snow. It all depends on location and temperature. I ate a waffle and didn’t get a chance to start on the other one yet because Charlotte called me.

“Hello.”

“Can Alice and I come over early?”

“Uhm, can I give you a call when my parents wake up?”

“Yeah! Ok see ya’ soon.”

          We hung up our phones and I put on some music and all they were playing was Christmas music so I got up and danced around and made a playlist for the Party tonight. I hate my other waffle and ran into the kitchen still dancing that was, until I heard laughing. I turned around and saw Marcus; I then realized how long it’s been since it’s just been me and him talking.

            “So you going to tell everyone tonight?” I asked him. He nodded his head. “When?”

            “After the party, where it’s hopefully just our parents, Justin, and Ray. I’m super scared.” I hugged him.

            “Don’t be scared. Mom and dad love you as much as I do and they’d be crazy to not understand.” Marcus sighed. “Hey, smile, you’re beautiful.” I joked causing both of us to break out into hysterics.

            When we finished laughing we both looked at the pans and got an evil idea.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” He asked.

            “If it involves those pans then I think I do.” I smirked.

            “COME ROBIN!! TO THE PANS!” He yelled.

            “Why am I robin?!?” I glared.

            “You’re younger so you’re Robin by default.” I shrugged my shoulders.

            “At least I’m not old.” I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and I went first to wake up mom and dad. They followed me into the kitchen and watched us. Both Marcus and I grabbed a pot and some kind of spoon. We then went running upstairs and down the hall banging on the pans.

            After a few minutes of them yelling at us I asked mom and dad if Charlotte and Alice could come over early. They said yes so I gave them a call and they were here in about 10 minutes. I opened the door to greet them and they walked in. Alice and I walked to my room for a minute, but for some reason Charlotte stayed downstairs. I don’t know she’s weird like that. I showed Alice my dress, she loved it. After a few minutes of her saying she loved it we decided to sneak up on Charlotte and as soon as we got to the last stair we saw something I thought I would never see…

CHARLOTTE AND RAY MAKING OUT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is part 1 of the Merry Christmas Chapters. They go with the story so dont forget to read them or u will be very lost. The piture is of Scar's new dress and keep reading. Oh on everyone Im also posting a christmas song. If u have one that u want posted you better comment fast because these chapters should be finished by day after tomorrow! O kk thanks for reading~

                            ~AwesumAnimeGirl