25 ~Merry Christmas 4 0f 4

~Christmas Day~

~Scar’s POV~

          I woke up in my bed next to Aiden because he fell asleep here last night.

            “SCAR! AIDEN! COME DOWNSTAIRS!” I heard my mother yell scaring Aiden awake. I laughed and ran downstairs with him chasing after me. We both jumped on the couch and he threw me on his lap making me sit there because he knew I wanted to open presents. Mom laughed and came around with a plate of cinnamon rolls and we all got one. It was a family tradition to always eat one cinnamon roll before anyone opened a present. All the guys scarfed theirs while mother and I slowly ate ours just to annoy them. This was also mine and my mother’s tradition. We always did this to them. I was on my last bite and noticed it then vanished from my fingers. I stared at the place where my cinnamon USED to be. I looked at the culprit and flicked him in the nose. He hated when I did that especially since it was a punishment for a dog.

            “Ow, don’t do that!

 He groaned. I smiled and kissed his nose.

            “I’m sorry baby.” He nuzzled his face into my neck while everyone made disgusted noises.

            “Either stop and open presents, or get a room and we’ll throw them away.” Our eyes widened and we stopped. Mom counted all of mine and gawked at me.

            “Where did all these presents come from?” I laughed nervously.

            “The pa- the group! Some of mine and Aidens friends.” I felt Aiden tense up because I almost said pack. But this was my family and they wouldn’t really notice.

            “Are they all guys?”

            “Yupp.”

            “Aiden, I’m surprised that you don’t get all jealous and overprotective.” Ray laughed.

            “No, trust me. I did get extremely jealous, but I know Scar won’t let me do anything about it. And plus they’re my family so I know they wont do anything,” he then mumbled. “Except for Mike at one point.” I was the only one that heard him, but I would wait till later to ask him about it. Everyone opened their gifts and I saved the pack’s for last. So far I had got:

-A locket with Ray and me when we were younger ~ from Ray

-A Werewolf book ~ surprisingly from Justin

-5 different colored tank tops ~from Marcus

-An electric guitar ~from mom

-$50 ~from dad

            I loved my gifts and my mother handed me the packs presents. I smiled and they all were different sizes.

I got:

-a scrapbook of a bunch of pictures of the pack and I together ~from Emily and Alex

            I looked at Aiden.

            “When did she take these?” He just shrugged his shoulders.

-A bracelet with my name carved in it ~from James

-A necklace with a wolf charm on it ~ from Jason

-3 t-shirts with my favorite bands ~ from Mark

            Aiden helped me carry everything up and he smiled at me.

            “They got you some good gifts.” I knew that look in his eyes.

            “No! No more presents from you. You have given me enough. Please.” He sighed and hugged me and kissed my neck.

            “Nope, you’re not winning this one.” I groaned then remembered I had his gift too. I let go and ran to the closet and gave it to him.

            “It’s not much, but…yeah.” He opened it. I had got him a phone with everyone’s number in it and everything. It had minutes and unlimited text. He smiled and hugged me.

            “Thank you baby.”

            A few hours past and everything seemed perfect today. My parents even got to meet the entire pack. My brothers and dad got overprotective but backed off slightly. Charlotte and Alice stopped by and gave gifts and Alice left with James and Charlotte hung out at our place. Ray and her went up to his room and I nudged Aiden.

            “I bet I know what’s going on in there.” We both laughed and we went to my room. I cuddled up into him and fell asleep because of the warmth. I dreamt of my birthday that was coming up soon and I dreamed about what I truly wanted. I would talk about that later.

~Aiden’s POV~

          She made it hard not to want her. Every second of everyday I wanted to be next to her. The way she did things drove me crazy in a good way. The way her lips taste like strawberries every time she kissed me was also amazing. I pulled her closer as I heard her light snore. It was so cute, but I’m sure that if I ever told her she’d probably never want to sleep around me because she’d be too embarrassed.

            I looked outside at the snow falling again and smiled. She got excited over the smallest of things. This was by far the best Christmas ever, but I’m sure next Christmas would be even better.

            I ran a hand through her hair and heard her mumble something about a birthday.

            *That’s right! Her birthday is coming up soon.* I knew what I wanted to get her, but I also knew that isn’t what she would want. I sighed and nuzzled my face into her neck. I loved this girl so much. Her scent of the perfume she wore was amazing. I kissed her neck and then fell asleep.

            Once or twice I heard the door open I could’ve sworn there were some flashes of a camera, but I stayed asleep.

            “Merry Christmas Baby.” I heard a voice say. I looked above me and saw Scar straddling my hips above me. I chuckled.

            “Best Christmas ever!” I pulled her down and kissed her without noticing the mistletoe above us.