24 ~Merry Christmas Part 3 0f 4

~Scar’s POV~

          Dream~:

I stood outside the church watching through the window as the love of my life stood in a tux next to the girl I hated more than anything. She was wearing a short white wedding dress. Aiden stood there with an emotionless face as he looked at her. It didn’t seem right at all. I ran to the door and listened to his words.

            “Speak now or forever hold your peace.” I slammed open the doors.

            “AIDEN! Don’t do this! You don’t love her!” He turned around his face lit up. He ran to me and kissed me passionately. Allyson stood there with tears running down her face.

            “AIDEN DON’T LEAVE ME!” He picked me up bridal style and ran off with me in his arms.

            “Merry Christmas Eve baby.” I looked at him confused.

            “What?”

End~:

          I smirked in my sleep at the fact I was able to ruin Allyson’s life even in my dreams. Life was good.

            “Merry Christmas Eve, baby.” I heard a voice say again. I looked up and saw Aiden laughing at me.

            “Merry Eve to you too, but you ruined my dream! Meanie!”

            “What was your dream about?” He smirked.

            “Oh my god! Ok so like I was outside a church and I looked in through the window and you were thee in a tux and suddenly Allyson walks up next to you and when the preacher said the speak now thing I busted in and said you didn’t love her, and you came and kissed me passionately-“

            “Something like this?” He asked kissing me softly and passionately. I blushed and nodded my head.

            “And then you picked me up bridal style.” He picked me up and walked me downstairs. “And ran away with me, then out of no where you say Merry Christmas Eve, baby.” He laughed and sat on the couch with me on his lap.

            “Remember when we were about 10 and we had Christmas together?” He asked me. I quietly laughed remembering that.

            “I’m still mad at you for it.” He rolled his eyes. On Christmas Eve while I was asleep, this is while we hated each other; he snuck into my room with gift wrap.

            I laid in my bed and I was about to fall back asleep until I heard my door open.

            “Hello?” I whispered. Suddenly someone covered my mouth, wrapped me up in something and drug me downstairs. I noticed I had duck tape on my mouth so I couldn’t make much sound. The person then put breathing holes in it and leaned me against the wall. The person left laughing while I was panicking.

            About an hour later I heard everyone come down stairs excited for Christmas.

            “Mommy! Where’s Scar?” I heard Ray ask.

            “I’m not sure. Aiden would you go find Scar please? Tell her we’re going to start.” I heard my mom say. I heard someone get up and run upstairs then back down.