Chapter 19

~Aiden’s POV~

          I woke up that morning and realized what I had done.

*Oh no! I was so mad, I just…I cheated on Scar.* I looked at her as she had a camera in her hands. I gulped.

            “Morning baby.”

            “Allyson, why do you have a camera?” She stared at me.

            “Aiden, if you don’t break up with Scarlett I will show her this video.” My eyes went wide.

            “What?! I can’t hurt her like that! I love her!” She put her hands on her hips and smirked.

            “Oh I believe you can.” With that she walked out the door. I groaned, put on clothes and walked downstairs and drove home. I wasn’t really able to concentrate on anything. I pulled into my drive and saw Mike and the others waiting for me.

            “WHAT DID YOU DO?!?” Mike yelled shaking violently. So they all knew what I had done. I sighed and couldn’t stand to look at them. Just then I saw Arson pull up with Scar in his car. All feeling left my body and I felt numb. I had to do this, it would be better if she knew the truth from me than from anyone else. I understand if she would never love me again and I wouldn’t blame her.

            “Don’t you look at her! You’ll deal with me right now!” I looked at Mike as Scar got out of the car. We walked up to each other and got in each other’s face.

            “Woah Woah! What’s going on!?” Scar yelled running between us.

            “Scar, move or you will get hurt.” I asked warningly.

            “Ha-ha, either way she’ll be hurt by the end of the night. Whether it be physically or emotionally, all I know is both won’t be my fault.” Mike said I growled at him as Scar looked at me confused.

            “What does he mean Aiden?” I relaxed and we backed away from each other they all walked inside as tears formed in my eyes. We got in the car and we went to the empty parking lot and we sat on the car hood next to each other.

            “Scar, I love you, more than anything in this world. But last night when I saw you with Mike, I got jealous, I got mad, I don’t know exactly what I felt, but I did something really stupid.” She looked at me as I stared at the concrete.

            “Aiden, what happened?” I could hear many different emotions in her voice. I knew this would end a lot harder than I planned.

            “Last night I went to Allyson’s,” She gasped. “And one thing led to another and I slept with her. But it meant nothing! I swear.” Scar slowly slid off the car and backed away shaking her head. Her eyes were wide and she had tears forming in her eyes.

            “Leave.” She whispered.

            “I’ll take you home.”

            “No you won’t. You’ll leave.” I kept trying to take her home but she wouldn’t listen. I sighed, got in, and drove off. When I looked in my review mirror she had called someone then tears spilled from my eyes as well. I hurt my imprint, my love and my life.

~Scar’s POV~

          Arson had come and got me this morning because he said he found something interesting. When he arrived I grabbed a muffin and ran out the door and hopped in. He drove off and we said good morning and all that stuff.

            “So what did you find out?” He smiled.

            “Well, I was going through your family history and stuff like that and I found you have werewolf blood running through your family, but it hasn’t been passed down until now. You got some of the blood so you have a 55% chance of being able to transform into one of us.” I gasped.

            “NO WAY!!!” I yelled happily.

            “Yes way!” He joked with me. I couldn’t wait to tell the guys until I saw Mike and Aiden about to fight. I ran between them and tried to stop it.

            Now I was standing in the middle of the empty parking lot not daring to watch Aiden leave. I called Mike and told him to come get me. When he pulled up we sat in the backseat and I cuddled up against him crying. I couldn’t stop for nothing no matter how much he comforted me or tried to make me laugh. After a while he offered to take me home.

            “Sure, as long as you don’t leave me.” He smiled and we sat in the front seat and he took off for the house. We both walked inside and my brothers were all in there watching a movie.

            “Hey guys.” Mike said getting all their attention. And as soon as they saw my face they were ready to murder. I went up to my room as Mike explained everything. I curled up in a ball on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I smiled softly in my sleep when I felt a warm body next to mine.

            I cuddled up against the warmth and fell into a deep sleep, one that when I woke up everything that just happened would be a dream.