Chapter 7

~Scar’s POV~

            Aiden and his friends led my to the woods which really scared me. For all I know Aiden could be making fun of me, that is what I thought until he sadly smiled at me as one of his friends, I’m guessing the leader of there little group, grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Aiden breathed in deeply and then he transformed into an oversized wolf. My jaw dropped as I yanked my arm out of the guys grasp. I slowly walked up to Aiden.

            “Aiden?” I stuttered. The wolf nodded its head. He walked closer to my and placed his nose in my hands.

            I couldn’t help but think about how sad he looked so I hugged him around his neck.

            “I’m not scared Aiden, just…wow.” He looked at me and licked the side of my face. “AIDEN! EWW!!” The guys behind me began roaring in laughter; I glanced behind me and glared at them, then turned my attention back to Aiden.

            “You have a lot of explaining to do when you transform back.” One of the guys walked next to me still laughing.

            “You might not want to watch him transform back. Come on, we’ll go in his house and explain everything you need to know.” I nodded my head and looked back at Aiden and smiled. I followed on of the guys into the house and noticed how huge it was.

            *Do they all live here!?!* I continued to follow the guy to a living room. We all sat down in a circle and waited for Aiden. I looked at all of them and noticed they all were as hot as Aiden was in two ways, looks and actual heat. I was beginning to roast in here but I adjusted. Aiden walked in and sat next to me.

            “Before we answer questions I’m sure you’d like to know who we are.” I laughed nervously and agreed.

            “I’m Jason; sorry about yanking you back earlier. I just didn’t want to take any chances.” I smiled at him. He had short, black hair. Actually they all had short, black hair. They all had the same eye color as well.

            “I’m Mike, I may be the youngest but I am the fastest here!” All the other guys rolled their eyes and laughed.

            “I’m James.” I could tell he’d be the quiet type. Something told me that I could get along with him the easiest.

            “I’m Mark. It’s nice to finally meet you.” I noticed Aiden glared at him basically telling him to shut up.

            “And I am Alexander. I am the leader of this pack of morons.” I laughed at that. I was going to get along with all of them very easily.

            Alexander then got very serious.

            “Ms. Rosca, now that you know of our secret you must tell no one. You must promise that no one will know of us.”

            “I promise.” He smiled and we all chit chatted the rest of the time until about 7.

            “Alright Scar, we’re gonna have to go.” Aiden said standing up. I looked at him funny.

            “Why? I don’t have to be home until 9.”

            “Yes, but I promised your brother I was taking out for dinner. Not coming to meet a bunch of werewolves.” I smiled at him and said bye to the others. They all told me to come back again. Aiden and I got in his car and he drove to McDonalds. He got a big Mac, a large fry, and a drink. And then to my protesting he bought me a double cheeseburger, a medium fry and a drink. We got back in the back and he drove somewhere before we ate.