Chapter 26

~Ray’s POV~

          I paced the floor and decided to go tell Aiden and Scar about what I saw not to long ago. I walked up stairs where they both were. I knocked on the door and Aiden opened the door.

            “Hey Ray! Come in!” He said as if he lived here. Well, I wouldn’t doubt it if he did. I steeped into the room and saw Scar on the floor with a monopoly game in front of her. I sat on the floor opposite of her and Aiden sat next to her.

            “Is there anything you need Ray?” Scar asked me. I nodded my head.

            “I saw something on Christmas Eve that I only trust to tell you guys.” I saw Aiden look down at the board and he wouldn’t look back up.

~Aiden’s POV~

            “I saw something on Christmas Eve that I only trust to tell you guys.” Ray said. I looked at the board and I totally forgot about that. Oh god, I hope he doesn’t realize it was me. I refused to look away from the monopoly board.          

            “What is it?” Scar asked.

            “Well I was going on a walk through the woods while we went on a picnic at the lake while you two were here. Anyways, I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going and I heard a growl so I looked up and in front of me was a huge wolf.” He paused and I felt Scar tense up next to me. “The wolf turned to run away and I saw a human on his back and I thought I was either crazy or that that was his next meal.” Scar and I sat there extremely tense and both of us hoping that he wouldn’t figure it out.

            “Well, what do you guys think?” Ray asked. I felt Scar slowly relax.

            “Well, that’s odd. I really don’t know what to say.” She said.

            “What if it’s true!? Those books you read and everything, what if werewolves do exist, along with Vampires and such?!” Ray looked terrified as I tried not to laugh. If only he knew. “Do you guys believe me?” I looked up at him and I nodded.

            “I believe you.” Scar and I both said. Ray smiled and just left. As soon as the door Scar glared at me.

            “Whaaaaattt?!” I groaned. She flicked me in the nose.

            “How could you let him see you?!” She whispered. I shrugged my shoulders.

            “He should know, I mean he’s your twin and my best friend. And you may become one of us, remember? How do you plan on keeping that from him?” She sighed and stood up and turned on the radio. I recognized the music as All Time Low. She went over and sat on her bed and pulled out her sketchpad. I went over and sat next to her watching her draw.

~2 weeks later~ 2 days before Scar’s Birthday

~Scar’s POV~

          I walked into the living room and walked up to my mother.

            “Hey mom!” She smiled at me.

            “Hey, I was just about to have you come down. Honey! Can you come in here?” Dad walked in. “Dear, we have a surprise for you. Since it’s your sweet 16 in a couple of days, your dad and I got tickets for you and two Girl friends to go to Hawaii.” My jaw dropped.

            “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!” I yelled. She shook her had. “OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!”

            “I will be going with you three but that’s just so I can get you guys a hotel and bunches of other stuff, it will mainly be you and the two people you pick.” I knew exactly who I was taking. I grabbed my cell and texted Alice and Charlotte to get their butts over here and bring a bunch of clothes.