Worries

"This running from my place to your place sucks." Tommy says as we walk up the stairs towards my apartment. "And all these stairs can't be good for you or the baby."

"Stairs keep you fit." I joke and he smiles. "And just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm breakable."

"I think it does." Tommy states with a laugh as we reach my floor. "But it's kinda pointless you paying rent here if you're only here a couple of hours out of the day."

"So what are you suggesting?" I wonder as I unlock the door.

"I'm suggesting that you move in it with. I mean we're going to have a baby together and we're in a serious relationship, I think it would be a good idea." He explain and I look back at him.

"Okay, slow down a little bit, Tommy." I say and he nods. "We've only been together since June." I remind him and he kinda laughs.

"And you've been about that long." Tommy reminds me and I roll my eyes. "Come on, I think it's the best thing we can do. I mean when the baby comes we can't be living in two different places."

He does have a point but I'm not ready to tell him that. I love Tommy, I love him more than anything else on this planet but I'm still worried. I'm worried that we'll fight and break up and if I move in with Tommy I'd have no where to go. At least having this apartment I have a safety net of sorts. Like I know by the time that the baby comes we'll have to be living together and I can accept that but I'm just worried because of how new our relationship is.

"Can I think about it?" I wonder and he smiles.

"Of course you can." He says and kisses my lips quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

"That leads me to my next question." Tommy says and I nod. "How's it going to work with you being pregnant and waiting tables?"

"I've already talked to my boss and I'm going to work behind the bar until the end of December if I can make it. He's most concerned about my health." I explain and he smiles.

"Good." He says and kisses my forehead. "That's all I care about too."

"You're going to be an amazing dad, Tommy." I tell him as we walk into my bedroom.

"Really? I think you're going to be a great mommy." Tommy laughs and kisses my cheek. "Are you worried about being a mom?"

"Are you worried about being a dad?" I ask and he laughs.

"That's not fair, I asked you first." He says with a laugh and I smirk.

"I have to push out your baby in a few months." I remind him and he laughs.

"Fine." Tommy laughs. "Am I worried? Hell no, we're going to fantastic parents. You're seriously the sweetest person I've ever met and you have a heart of pure gold. You're going to be such a great mom and you've been taking care of Eddie, Alex, Zac, Beck, and Ace--does he have a real name by the way?"

"Yeah, his name was Octavian, his mom was a really history buff. He changed his name as soon as he could." I explain and he nods.

"Okay, you're turn. Are you worried, babe?" He wonders and I rub my arms. "Katie?" Tommy asks and kisses my forehead.

"I'm uh, I'm fucking horrified." I admit. "I love you and I want to have the baby but I'm so fucking scared. I'm scared that I'll have the baby and you'll find someone better that's better for you. Then you'd be stuck with me and hate me for holding you back. I'm scared that I won't be able to have the baby that I'll be too weak. Im scared that I'm not going to be enough for the baby to grow. I'm scared that the baby will be still born or they won't have enough oxygen or something like that. I'm just so fucking scared."

I sit down on the floor and put my head in my hands. I hate fucking crying but I can't stop tears from falling down my cheeks. I think this is the hormones from being pregnant finally catching up with me. I hate it but I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Tommy sits down on the floor across from and pulls me closer to him by my feet. He lifts my face so I have to look at him and Tommy smiles before wiping my tears.

"How's your hormones, baby?" He asks with a laugh and I kinda smile.

"Fantastic." I laugh and he smiles.

"I had no idea you were so freaked out about this whole thing." Tommy admits and I shrug. "I know your brothers so your attention span must not be that great either but I need you to listen to me. I am completely in love with you and I'm going to love our baby so fucking much that it's not funny. I'm not going anywhere and I can't find anyone on this planet better than you. Katie, you are the only person on this planet for me, get it? Just you."

"Promise?" I ask quietly and he laughs.

"Cross my heart and hope to die, poke a needle through my eye, and all that shit." He says and grabs my hands. "I love you so so fucking much."

"I love you so much, Tommy. I think I've made up my mind." I say and he looks at me completely confused.

"I love you but what the hell are you talking about?" My boyfriend asks and that makes me laugh. "I'm serious, Katie. What the hell are you talking about?"

"I've made up my mind and yes." I say and he still looks confused which makes me laugh again.

"Yes, what?" Tommy wonders and I smile.

"Yes, I will move it with you." I say and he grins before kissing my lips.

I'm still worried about the stuff I can't control but I'm not worried about my relationship with Tommy. All that worry is completely gone which makes me feel more confident going into this baby thing. Thank god for Tommy Lee.