Epilogue: Lucky

I roll over in bed and ram directly into Tommy who groans and wraps his arms around me. It's hard getting back into a habit of sharing a bed, I mean Melody will crawl into bed with me some times while Tommy is on tour but she's not bigger than I am. Tommy kisses my forehead.

"You know, you're never going to move me." Tommy laughs and I smile.

"I know, I'm sorry." I mumble and wrap my arms around his torso.

"No you're not." He jokes. "You know what I was just thinking about?"

"What were you thinking about?" I ask and I look up at him.

"How far we made it." Tommy smiles. "I feel like things were stacked against us from the start with your brothers hating me and then getting pregnant so young."

Tommy isn't wrong, my brothers really didn't like him all that much and they sent David and Michael to spy on us before Tommy and I were actually dating. Then we were sent on separate tours. Then I found out I was pregnant. All in a matter of months, it seemed like we were damned from the beginning.

"You have a point but we made it pretty far." I admit. "We have three beautiful children, our families hasn't disowned us, you're a world famous drummer, and things couldn't have gone better for us."

"We fucking rock." Tommy laughs.

"We really do." I agree with a laugh.

"I love you so much." He tells me and presses his lips to my forehead again.

"I love you more than you'll ever realize." I whisper. "You and the kids are my whole world."

"I was going to say the same thing." Tommy laughs.

We're pretty fucking lucky, the two of us are. I really can't believe it.

The End.