Everyone Finds Out

Eddie

"Does that still bother you?" David asks and points behind me.

Tommy and Katie are sitting at the bar talking to each other (Katie doesn't work tonight), my little sister is holding one of her boyfriend's hands in both of hers. They're talking and laughing and acting like a normal couple.

"Nah, not really." Alex admits and I nod.

"No it doesn't bother you that after dating for three and a half months they're living together?" Michael wonders.

"Nope." I say.

"Really? What the fuck happened to you two?" David asks. "I mean a week ago you were pissed off because he was talking to her. Now you're perfectly fine with them living together when that drummer can nail your baby sister whenever he wants? That's fucked up, man."

"I'm almost positive that you two wanted us to respect Katie's decisions? We're respecting her decisions and Tommy is one of them." I remind them.

"All I'm saying is that if Katie was my little sister I'd get her to slow down a little bit." Michael says. "They've only been together since June and they're living together."

I mean on the outside it does look really weird. They're twenty two years old and living together after three months. But knowing that Katie is going to have a baby come March and they're just preparing for what needs to be done. They're doing a really good job at it and they're actually surprising Alex, Valerie, Kelly, and I on how mature they are being.

"I think they're doing what they think is best." Alex answers making our friends look at each other.

"You guys are both acting really weird." Michael states.

"Yeah, what the hell is going on with the pair of you?" David wonders. "There's something you're not telling us."

"Yeah." Michael smirks. "Spill it, Van Halens before I tell your mother about what happens on tour."

"Look there's nothing we're not telling you." I say.

Yeah, there's a big something that we're not telling them but it's not our place to tell them. I mean I don't know how many people know about their baby but I know that David and Michael don't and I really don't want to deal with a pissed off pregnant Katie.

At the same time my mum really doesn't need to know what happens on tour. I know my mum will tell Valerie then I'll really be fucked. I know Alex is in a similar boat with Kelly.

"Uh, well." I start.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Alex offers and David pushes up.

"I will." He says like a little kid.

We watch as our singer walks over to Tommy and Katie. He starts talking and Katie's face twists and I know he's fucked! Katie starts to talk back to him and David's eyes nearly double in size while Tommy laughs his ass off. David returns kinda sheepishly.

"She told me to mind my own business in very colourful language while her boyfriend laughed at me." He explains and we all laugh.

"I guess nothing's wrong." Michael comments.

Katie

David walks back to the table and Tommy is still laughing which makes me smile. He smiles and kisses my hand.

"Are we never going to tell them?" He wonders and I shrug.

"I think we can get away with it until we're pushing a stroller." I laugh and he smiles.

"We do have to tell them eventually." Tommy reminds me. "They're like your family."

"I know but they're going to react horribly." I say. "I mean my family didn't freak out and someone is bound to."

"Baby--"

"Can we talk about this a little later?" I plead and he kinda laughs.

"Yeah, baby." Tommy says and kisses my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

We talk for a little while longer and judge CC and Hannah come out of the bathroom fixing their clothing. Hannah looks really anxious about something and CC makes quick almost judgmental glances at Tommy and I which makes me a little uncomfortable. My boyfriend picks up on my uncomfortableness and holds my hand a bit tighter.

"Do you see him looking at us?" I ask and he stiffens.

"Yup and I really want to knock the snot out of him." Tommy admits and glares over there.

"Tommy don't." I say quietly and grab his arm. "Let's just go and we'll deal with everyone later on."

"No, he's making you uncomfortable and I'm going to make sure he never does that again--oh, the asshole is coming over here." He mutters and stands up.

Tommy stands up as CC and Hannah walk over to us, Hannah already looks apologetic which kinda worries me.

"I'm so sorry." She says quickly before her boyfriend starts talking.

"You hypocritical bitch! You give me and my friends hell all the fucking time for being irresponsible when you're the one that gets knocks up out of wedlock after dating someone for a whole three and a half months!" CC nearly yells.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that you, puff balled freak." Tommy says and I step in front of him.

"I will seriously let you kill him at this point." Hannah says.

"You told him?" I demand.

"It slipped out!" She says quickly. "I didn't mean to."

"I'm not the one that looks like a cheap stripper and knocked up my girlfriend."  CC yells at my boyfriend.

"You honestly think that Hannah didn't tell me about all the pregnancy scares in the past few years." I snap at him. "You honestly think that you're going to play that holier than me bullshit?"

"Wait, wait, wait." David asks as him and Michael walk up to us. "You're pregnant?"

"Uh, yeah." I say quickly and Michael hits David.

"That's what Eddie and Alex weren't telling us!" The bassist says and Tommy grabs my hips and I look back at him.

"Want to go home?" He asks. "You're getting too stressed out."

"Yeah, I just have to say bye to my brothers." I say and walk over to the table they're sitting at.

I hug Alex and kiss his cheek then repeat the process with my other brother. Eddie looks at me when I pull back from him.

"Are you okay?" He asks kinda worried and I shrug.

"If I don't go home I'm going to punch a guitar player." I say making Alex laugh.

"What'd I do?" Eddie wonders and I laugh. "So you're going to punch out CC?"

"Yup, Tommy or I." I say.

"You're five foot two and I know you don't break one hundred pounds, you're going to punch someone out?" Alex asks and I nod.

"I'm five foot two and don't break one hundred pounds but I have pregnant girl hormones." I remind and my brothers laugh. "I'll see you guys later on."

"Bye Katie." They call as I walk back over to Tommy.

I grab his hand and we walk out to his car. I get in the passenger side and out my head against the head rest thing. Tommy gets into the car beside me and grabs my hand.

"Are you alright?" He wonders and kisses my knuckles.

"Is CC right? Am a hypocritical bitch?" I ask.

"Of course not, he's just a dick." Tommy tells me. "It's your moral obligation as a bitch to call him out on it." He laughs and I hit his arm gently.

"I kinda love you." I laugh and he beams.

"I love you too." Tommy says and kisses my cheek. "Let's go home."