Baby Puzzles

Sorry for the photo Jack, it just really fits the chapter :)
-----------------------/------------/

Jacks P.O.V.

On the moment they scream that they are loosing Y/n You look over, but you know it will only make things worse.

Mark is also looking at that poor girl.

'Mark do not look,' you warned him.

Y/N friend is "kicked" out of the car and falls to the floor.

Mark seems to notice this even while he did not open his eyes. He opens the doors of the ambulance and lands on the floor.

You follow him, not giving the girl a single calming word.

Like Mark always reacts, he reacts this time to, running toward the girl just a few feet away from the both of you.

He checks if the girl is alright, you hear her scream and cry, you know she is furious.

You just feel useless watching Mark wrapping is arms around the waist of that girl and holding her tight to calm her down.

But so, you have more interest in the back of the ambulance car.

The doctors let it unlocked.

Not so very clever.

You stare at her.

Her hands are covert in blood, her mouth shield with a plastic breathing cap and her shirt falls before your feet.

'Is she going to die?' you ask to yourself, out loud.

'Yes,' you respond to yourself.

You are going crazy.

'Sean!' Mark screams to get your attention but you keep looking at Y/N, like you are in trance.

'Jack!' Mark yells again, still you do not respond.

'Jacksepticeye!' he uses your YouTube name.

You finally walk over, slowly.

'We are going INSIDE the hospital, you only screw yourself over!'

You notice the word screw, for what reason did he swear?

You do not wait for an answer.

You feel the anger flowing through your veins ending his trip by your mind,

You cannot think straight no more, the one thing you can do is run into the hospital, getting that feeling of your chest.

You vanish behind the white doors of the hospital.

After being followed by several nurses and doctors you stop running and start panting.

You stopped running in a room with hundreds of white chairs, the first thing you want to do is sit down into that really not comfy looking chair and come to yourself.

Angry like you are you investigate the area you sit in.

The doctors gave up running.

Next to you there lays a baby toy on the floor.

Many years ago those baby puzzles make you calm so you try.

Outraged you throw that stupid puzzle to the other side of the room.

You scream aggressive -almost identical to your happy wheels scream- to one useless thing that still fly's trough the room.

Somebody captured it in his big hands because you did not hear it hit the floor.

You look up, Mark stand in the hallway holding that peace of hell in his right hand.

He carefully walks over to you and sits down on your left.

He pets your back, trying to bring you down to earth; he tells you that everything is going to be alright.

You hate lies.

You hug Mark really tight planning to never let him go.

The friend of Y/N is watching from a safe distance.

She smiles proud.

Mark hugs you back, like friends.

You notice a girl in the back taking pictures of you both, another fan.

You love your fans, only some of them are very curious.

Mark knows it bothers you so he hugs you even harder; you are not able to escape from his hug.

'They brought Y/N to room 95,' he whispers and lets you go so you are free to run but you stay.

'Together, like mates,' you say and Mark laughs.

'Yea, together, like mates.'

You to walk over, that friend just smiles at you, letting you walk next to each other.

'You're part of this too!' Mark smiles.

'You don't even know my name,' she said shy, her voice sounds really soft, so far voices can be soft.

She has a little American accent, almost complete washed away by her perfect English.

'What is your name?' you ask, more calm then a few minutes ago.

She laughs happy.

'It's F/N.'

You smile like you would smile to a stranger.

She walks in the middle of two famous youtubers that she may or may not recognise.

!0;R