Released From These White Hallways

Marks P.O.V.

Jack gives Y/N a hug before kissing her on her forehead. You stand there, very uncomfortable, in the middle of the room. The both of them do not care about you and only look at each other.

You notice your blood is bubbling, getting hotter with the minute, you run your hand trough your hair and cough once to get their attention.

Are they in love? You think. Maybe I will get a chance with F/N if Jack got a chance with Y/N.

Immediately you jump around like a bouncing ball, making your way past Jack and Y/N. Then you realize you do not have all day.

You must keep going otherwise you would never get in time at Y/N's place. You know you are about to ruin the perfect moment but you take the step.

'We have to go,' you say. Jack stops holding Y/N's hands and glances at you, angry and sad at the same time.

Your heart brakes watching him being so sad, you wish you never said something. Sadly enough you do not have "Fairy God Parents" although Jack looks like Cosmo.

Y/N smiles and winks at you making you feel happy, you like Y/N as a friend. The way she IS, the way she REACTS and the cute accent she has.

'Right, sorry,' Y/N giggles also getting a rid of Jack. Your Irish potato stands alone in the room causing him to feel alone.

You walk toward him winking at him letting him know that he is not alone.

Maybe that nightmare still holds him back?

You guess so, while high fiving him in the air making the outro sound effect he often uses. He smiles back, high fiving you back.

Y/N rushes of, not telling you where. You see a tiny eyeball falling out her pocked. You think that was the toy she got by the ice-cream.

You pick it up, having Jack looking behind your back. He curiously stares at the words that are written on it. You determine that it must be Y/N's handwriting.

You decipher her name and the name of Jacks icon, Septic Sam. You see that as something girls always do when they like somebody.

You are very sure Jack and Y/N will be a couple very soon.

That would be great! Right?

Out of nowhere, Y/N runs into you, panting and smiling at the same time. She got a letter in her hands.

'I am officially released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center!' she yells hugging you and Jack. She jumps around like a crazy person yet seems the most normal of you all.

You randomly do the chicken dance, the dance Y/N and you learned from a little child in the hospital. Y/N dances with you and Jack jumps around, trying to let it look like he knows the dance Y/N and you do.

'I am free!' she screams, causing you to be deaf in less than a second. You open the door while Y/N rushes through the hallway yelling that she got released.

Jack follows as second and you last.

Of course Y/N exactly knows the way outside so you follow her. Jogging next to Y/N you look behind you, seeing Jack as last. You have jogged very often with Jack and you notice he is holding back. Normally he runs much faster.

You do not think it means something so you run even faster.

Your phone buzzes on Instagram and Facebook. Thousands of fans want to know where you are. You see the doors of the hospital that leads to the outside of these white hallways and sprint so fast that you could easily defeat The Flash from DC.

'Where are you Markiplier?' millions of fans ask. You secretly check Wattpad because you have a profile on that too, only no one known.

You look where Jack and Y/N are, they stopped running otherwise they would have been here already.

'Margareta!' Y/N yells, letting you know you have to walk back to her. You are so well educated that you run back.

Your Instagram explodes again; the fans want you to make a selfie because you did not for two days.

You get a phone call from F/N so you pick up, skipping running.

'Mark here, what happened?' you ask.

You notice F/N is shocked, she did not answer immediately.

'I will be gone for a day more, the parents of Y/N prepared a welcome home party and I'm going to tell them that their baby girl can't come home for a week, maybe more. It could take a couple ours and a day of silence to work it out. I'm sorry Mark.'

'No problem,' you say back.

That would be so crap if your parent organized a party for you and somebody has to explain that the main guest is in the hospital.

You feel bad for F/N because she did not ask for the task of being Y/N's best friend. You would be broken already if you must stand in F/N's shoes.

It only makes you love her more.

':��ħ0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

O MY GOD!

WE HIT OVER 100 READERS!

I KNOW IT MAYBE DOES NOT SEEM MUCH TO YOU BUT IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CORNFLAKES!

STAY BOSS!!!