He Almost Opens His Eyes

Marks P.O.V.

You walk through the big white hallways looking outside the window while noticing that your Iphone is ringing.

Your crazy 'le paint ringtone starts screaming from the speakers and a few people stare at you, almost like you are an alien walking in a shirt with the lyrics: alien!

You pick up your phone not knowing who is calling you. Soon you hear the voice from F/N.

'Mark, I'm in the airplane now. I will be gone for a day maybe two. Are you besides Y/N?' she said in an "I am your mother listen to me" voice.

'No, but Jack is. They're in the hospital room. I'm just getting myself a sandwich.' You say, trying to calm F/N down with your deep voice.

You care about F/N and you are getting better friends with her every time the both of you talk to one another.

'Okay, don't get yourself a cheese sandwich. Then you're going to be fine.'

You laugh and again other patients give you a surprised stare. You stop smirking getting your attention back to F/N. She talks with no time to breath. She is describing her flight and the person that sits next to her.

She said -half giggling- that a very "hot" boy is sitting next to her. He is watching the apologize video from Jack and gasps to the scream of his Nokia, not believing what Jack tells.

You feel an odd feeling in your chest. It feels like... love?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

The odd feeling gets stronger when you hear F/N laughing very hard while a male voice in the background said: 'who is that girl?'

You laugh for the second time and wait until F/N explains that she has to go.

'Bye Cornflakes!' she said, you smile. That energetic girl started calling you by that nickname after she said goodbye because she wanted to let Y/N family know that there child is in the hospital again.

'Bye Cereal,' you laugh back and that sweet voice gets vanished into your Iphone.

You look at the number that called you and make it one of your contacts giving it the name: Cereal, with the image of a cereal box on both of the sides.

After 30 minutes you get your sandwich, they have not many different toasts but still you go for the classic one: cheese.

With a hospital vacuum cheese sandwich you walk back to room 95. Luckily you have a few extra lets plays on your phone so you upload them.

You open the white wooden door and find your best friend laying with his head on the white pillow and his body resting on the white mattress.

You first thought something happened before you see Y/N sleeping on the couch. She sleeps all curled up like a ball.

You get tired yourself seeing them so peacefully sleeping, dreaming about the most random things. There is no couch left where you could lie down and the chairs do not look so comfortable.

You grab Jacks sheets, he almost opens his eyes but you quickly try to let him go back to Neverland with the words: 'It's nothing, you can go back to sleep.'

The -still half asleep- Irish young man let his head fall to his left and sleeps again. You sight. That was not too far from going wrong.

You wrap yourself in the blanked and sit with your back to the wall; you close your tired eyes and join the others on their way to one dream.

Not long after you fall asleep to, dreaming about every crazy memory you made today.

A few hours past and identical to waking up from a nightmare you open your eyes in only a split second.

You grin seeing your cheese sandwich in the small bill on your right side. Jack has not waked up, yet Y/N sits in one of the hospital chairs.

'Does the floor slept miraculous good?' she asks smiling and standing up from her chair.

You get your face from the floor, you most have fall foreword while you were sleeping. You blush a little trying to escape from the warm sheets.

'My cheese sandwich!' you complain while laughing. You wanted to eat your sandwich really badly. You see outside that it is evening. You slept four hours yet you are dispirited to get some sleep.

'Do not buy a cheese sandwich in this hospital, trust me,' Y/N said chuckling. She grabs your hand en pulls you up, away from to stone hard floor.

You shiver a little, Y/N knows you have it cold and seeks for a blanked. Not long after you stand in the middle of the room with a green flees blanked around your body.

'I am about to get myself something else than poison,' Y/N smiles like a best friend would. You look into her beautiful E/C eyes.

You do not say any words, you only knot. She hugs you once more that day. You first stare in shock not knowing what to do. You rap your arms around that beautiful friend of yours.

She released herself from the warm hug and smiles at you; her perfect white teeth shine in your eyes. You smile back and she randomly starts to dance the chicken dance. You play along.

Once you finished the chicken dance you ask to Y/N: 'what CANE you buy that is no rat poison?'

She laughs but shut her mouth with her hands. Jack almost woke up. He rolls on his right side, his back turned to you. You smile letting Y/N know you want to laugh.

'Cake and ice-cream,' you get for an answer. You recognize the two favourite sugar bombs Jack likes the most.

The both of you walk out of the room, laughing as hard as you possibly can.

You see that Y/N chanced her clods. That blue hospital pyjama was nowhere to be seen, she trough that away to. She now wears a pink pyjama pants almost the same as your fiction moustache colour.

Her top has the colour neon green, very near to the green of septiceye Sam. Jack loves Septic Sam.

Your friend only wears no shoes, no socks either and no slippers. You want to make a joke about it so badly but you try to keep it for yourself.

You open your mouth and before you could help yourself you say: 'Nice shoes, I like the colour!' bad joke Mark! You think to yourself, still Y/N laughs.

You laugh to, both of you stopped walking down the hallway. You kick your shoes of and deliver them toward Y/N. She reaches at both of the black shoes with a white streak on it. Wearing them, they do not even look so bad.

'I hate hospital slippers. I can literally feel every tiny thing where I stepped on trough those things!' Y/N explains her hate toward those slippers most of the patients wear.

You on socks and she on shoes you walk down a few more hallways ending your journey by the "ice-cream factory" so they call it in this hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the other chapter is part two of this one guys! :)
The following chapter wil have an different titel;)
Stay BOSS
PS Jacks real name is
Sean William McLoughlin if I spelled it right haha