Bedtime For Little Mark

Marks P.O.V.

You move your eyes all sides seeing children laugh and lick on their ice-cream, noticing parent watching over all the kids like a guardian angel.

You want to have a family to. Only that would not fit with your YouTube career. You could never be a good father, but that is YOUR opinion.

'What loves Jack more, cake ore ice-cream?' Y/N asks; you turn your back to the families. It is evening and ice-cream is known by the fact that it makes a perfect dessert.

You try to imitate Jack: 'I want some ice-cream!'

You have a low voice and it seems impossible to copy your friend's high timbre. You fail so hard that even a few children behind your back start to giggle.

Y/N laughs to and you follow them in their happiness. You wide your eyes looking at a board that says: NEW CAKE ICE-CREAM!

You yell really hard what you have read, Y/N laughs even harder. You want to laugh, yet you do not. If you laugh NOW you never make it back to room 95.

'Perfect for good old Jackeboy!' Y/N try to sound like Jack and she almost does, only one small detail: Jack is no female.

You clap very extravagant in your hands, Y/N almost cry's from laughter but she keeps it together. Some kids laugh with her and you try to calm them down, you are not waiting for a laugh attack.

'I think that's a yes.' You smirk, walking over to the ice-cream stall. Y/N follows you, gasping at the picture of the new cake ice-cream.

'There is even a gift that comes with it!' Y/N yells and she rushes to you ordering her sugar dream. You cannot stop her and just let her do what she wants.

'3 cake ice-creams!' Y/N almost screams to the nurse, the nurse smiles politely and seeks for the ice-cream machine. 'Go sit down, mommy comes.' She said to you.

You chuckle, no way to bring her back to reality you follow her orders. 'But mom!' you play along. She gives you a: my day is perfect thank you Mark, look.

Yeah maybe you made that look up, you are certain she is happier than you have ever seen her. You sit down next to a sweet boy from six years old. You ask him what his name is, from behind Y/N sneaks toward you.

'They are melting!' she yells in your ear. You jump from your seat not far away from Y/N and her three huge ice-creams.

Both of you run toward room 95 and knock on the door. You knock once more, nobody responds. Slow and quit you open it and grab two of the three ice-creams.

Y/N looks at the sleeping Jack, she smiles warmly. Without any noise she walks over toward him and -while holding the other ice-cream- she whispers in his ears: 'Aurora, wake up dear!'

Jack wakes up and jokes: 'but where is my gorgeous model prince?' he opens his beautiful blue eyes and sits down instead of lying on his side.

'I'm here my beloved Septicplier!' you laugh running at him giving him a kiss on the cheek. He laughs to and Y/N giggles besides him.

Jack notices his favourite snack and jells childish: 'I want some ice-cream!'

Y/N and you laugh even harder; Jack gives you a surprised stare before chuckling a little bid.

'There is a gift that comes with it,' you explain to him while grapping your tiny toy. Your friend looks at a green box beside his ice-cream.

He opens it and fiends a jelly cake with big letters on the backside: DO NOT EAT! Jack plays with it and smiles proud at you.

'Thank you mate!' he smiles at you, again. You did not do anything and feels that Y/N must get the thanks.

'Don't thank me!' you laugh and blink at Y/N who turns red and plays with her own toy: a bouncing ball in the form of an eye.

'Did you sleep well?' she asks, turning the conversation all around. She gets a answer that could be not even better than she imagined: 'Like a baby!'

You get a dirty thought and spit it out: 'what would ore baby look like if we...' you get no change of ending your sentence.

'He is mine!' Y/N laughs rapping her arm around Jacks body. You notice the hopeful look Jack gives to the girl.

'Now be quit and eat your ice-cream!' she jokes. Again you laugh, talk and make fun of each other while eating your sugar bomb.

After a few hours you ask how late it is, Y/N opens her phone and you are able to see her background. Her family is sitting on a park bench, smiling and loving.

'it is 9 pm, bed time for little Mark.' She smiles.

'Daddy! I wanna to stay awake!' you fire your joke at Jack who catch it and troughs it back.

'Do not stare at me; I already know I'm perfect!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, this is the seconds part of he almost opens his eyes! :P

Hope ya like it!

Stay BOSS!!!