Baby Butt White Faces

your P.O.V.

'Don't thank me!' Mark laughs and blinks with his left eye at you, giving you a smile that comes to it. You feel your cheeks getting a red color and you try to hide them behind your hair.

You were never good at blinking and are a little disappointed right now, seeing him do the impossible.

You open your own little toy, finding a Septic Sam jumpy ball you start to play with it. You try to find a pen so you could write down to who it belongs to.

Just to be sure, it IS a mess in the room you chair with F/N. You do not want her to get your little Sam. Once finding the pen you write down your name.

You are certain nobody could get his hands on it without you not knowing it.

Jack looks at his best friend, then looks at you and does that for a few more times. You smile at Mark, Jack did not notice it.

You try to blink and you almost succeeded, yet not being fully good at it, you stop. You get your hair in the position it is always in and hold your tiny ball.

'So, did you sleep well?' you ask Jack, you do not want to explain your friend that you got an ice-cream extra for him.

When Mark asked what you COULD eat in this hospital, there were more things then cake and ice-cream, you just new Jack would like those the most.

You feel bad. Why?

Jack instantly gets his head back your way, you get a little awkward. He smiles warmly and your awkwardness vanishes in less than a second. You get butterflies in your stomach.

You love him!

Do you?

You do not know!

Or do you?

'Like a baby,' your Irish Friend says and you want to laugh. You squeeze that Sam of yours and only smile.

You see Marks face, you know he is about to make a Septicplier joke. Why now Mark? You give him a "mommy" look. He spits the words out and you stop him.

'What would ore baby look like if we...'

You cut him off, perfect timing, otherwise it would went horribly wrong, you say the first words that pop into your mind: 'He is mine!' you laugh, getting a hold on Jack.

Jack turns his head but you have no eye for him, he runs his hand trough his hair and smiles. He has a beautiful smile. You get warm from the inside again.

'Now be quit and eat your ice-cream.'

Jack laid his hand on yours, on accident? You talk for a bit, laugh, do the chicken dance and make dirty jokes. The one Mark loves the most.

You eat your sugar bomb en get the cake ice-cream all over your face; you do not mention it, because it happened to Jack as well.

Mark cannot stop laughing and screams: 'you have a baby butt white face! '

You laugh very hard, standing up. You want to grab a napkin, the white napkin one of the nurses gave you. You seek for it, not finding it you sit down again.

'didn't found it, Cinderella?' Mark laughs, you all made a lot of Disney references. You guess it comes by the fact you watched those movies a LOT.

Most of the teens did in their young years!

Who, stop there! You are only 26.

You make your hands wet and get the sticky ice-cream of your cheeks, nose and ears. How did you manage to do that!?

Jack does the same, it is almost impossible to vanish that sugar of his facial hair.

f�y��>l

----------------------------------------------------

i know it is not the longest chapter i ever made but the other chapter will be the part 2 of this one and the chapter AFTER than one will be part 3.

i know, i am crazy.

stay BOSS!!!