"You Are Hurting Me Mark."

Jacks P.O.V.

You feel guilty, repeating Y/N's last words over and over again, you get crazy.

'What are you doing?' she said to you, crying and gasping, before collapsing and falling to the floor right before your feet.

The blood spreads on the floor, your shoes get wet. You fall to your knees, screaming and yelling to the sky. Of course the sky does not respond.

'I am getting bored, have nice day Jack,' the male voice whispers in your ear. You put your hands over your ears, trying to shut him out.

You fail at it, you cringe and rip your jacket off putting it against Y/N's bulled wound. You cry once more, exposing your tears to the world.

'Breakfast is ready!' Y/N yells and you wake up in the well known hospital room.

She stares at you in her purple monster Wanzi letting her hair loose. You yawn and close your eyes while knowing Y/N still looks at you.

She walks on bare feet, you laugh. You try to forget the nightmare from before. Satan crawls on to your shoulder and you wide your eyes giving your eyebrows the change to rise up.

You tremble while looking at your veins, good for you, they are blue. - That rhymes -.

Suspicious you examine some of your other veins. Again, blue. You sigh, letting your heart pump less blood into your tiny body.

Mark sneaks up behind you and scares you to your death. You scream like a girl while looking who stands behind you. You recognize that often seen red haired dude and let your restrained breath go.

'Good morning love,' he smiles and runs his hand through his hair, like he normally does. He puts his glasses on and looks back at you.

You are staring at him for far too long.

Is Mark alright? Is he real? Not like... dead? You think.

You had a bad last hours of sleep. Rubbing the ice-cream off your face you hold his hand, squeeze it lightly and let it go. You hug him after that and push your head against his scapula (shoulder blade).

'Sean, are you alright?' Mark asks you and pats you over your back. He normally never uses your real name. He has a worried tone in his voice that you find loving, like a brother.

'I had a bad dream. That is all,' you say, trying to hide the truth: you had a nightmare that made you distrust yourself. You had a nightmare that made you hate yourself.

'Well, it was no ordinary nightmare. Otherwise you wouldn't have been playing with your sleeves as you do right now.'

He looks at you, concerned. You glance back at him. You are not planning to tell him about the nightmare, at least not now. You have to say it at one point.

You giggle a little after Marks sentence; he knows you better than anyone. He cognize your little tics, he always does.

'Sean, talk to me.'

This is a Mark string of words that most make you calm down. He uses your name and emphatically makes clear that you can talk to him 24/7.

'Not now, please,' you beg him. You stare at him with your blue eyes, knowing he cannot resist those. For the first time, he reacts immune to them.

'No! You are going to tell me everything that you dreamed of, right now!' he screams. He looks identical to an alpha wolf, you cringe in fear.

Luckily, Y/N took off to the female toilets on the other side of the hallway. She is not able to hear you or Mark.

Marks pins you to the wall, one small detail: when Mark gets angry he gets strong. His brown eyes do not shine as lovely as normal and his eyebrows are the clue to his angry facial expression.

'Mark, you are hurting me,' you whisper. You cannot breathe properly. Marks lets go of you and stares -in fear- at his hands.

'I'm sorry,' he said before hugging you to your death.

'It is alright pal; I was the one making ya angry. Ya only react protectively.'

You compare yourself to the cartoon characters Asterix & Obelix. The two are best friends and fight or argue some times, but they almost make it right. And they do that with a hug.

bܝuo,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone is jealous!

Again this is chapter 4 of I Will Find You Jack.

We hit 60 readers! i know it maybe does not sound to you like much but it is VERY much to me!

Love you Cornflakes.

Stay BOSS!!!