Wilford Warfstache

'No nothing,' Jack whispers. You want to give him a punch or kick but you are not a fighter and you will blow his cover. If he wants it to become a secret so be it.

You react like nothing happened at all. Jack snuggles his hand in Y/N's and smiles seductive. You think it will not take long before those two are a couple.

'Okay potato,' she smiles and holds his hand really tight. You walk next to Y/N and laugh -in silent- proudly at the loveseptics in front of you.

'Why are you laughing you American Marshmallow?' Y/N laughs. You chuckle and stare at Jack that fakes a smile. You know he is scared to death. He just won't show it.

You stop glancing at him; it would only make things suspicious. You do not want Jack to feel uncomfortable. It is a vacation!

'I'm no Marshmallow! I'm a warfstache!' you look provocative at her, raising your voice. You have no idea why, but suddenly Jack laughs really hard.

You are glad to see him so happy. Y/N glances at him, she giggles to. 'Come on, do not leave me hanging!' she laughs. She gets a red colour of laughing so hard. You smile to.

'Sorry pal, ya have to stand alone this time,' he laughs uncontrollably. You find it cute. He lets you think of your dog Chika. She always comes hugging and licks your face in joy. Jack does not lick your face but identical to Chika he is always happy and jumpy.

Not always, mostly.

The three of you stand outside after a couple of minutes walking. You greet the sunshine and smile happily. You wave your hair back and look around you.

You did not know there where trees and bushes as decoration around the hospital. You notice you stand in a parking lot, cars riding in and out.

You grab Jacks hand because the sounds and movements took you back to the memories of your father. Jack knows you want to get away as soon as possible so he walks down the road with the two of you as his surroundings. You glance back one last time before running down the road. Jack runs full speed while you and Y/N rush behind him.

After you come by the end if the driveway your phone explodes once more. Jack smiles politely. His phone blows himself up too.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, everything get spammed by massages of fans. Y/N looks at her phone, proud looking because she got one new massage of her friend.

You laugh at that silly girl. She laughs back and Jack chuckles with you.

You cough once before asking a little bit shy: 'I don't wanna be rude but could we make... like a... selfie?' you stutter out. Jack sight in release that he was not the person who asked what you spit out.

Y/N smiles and gleams a little. She does her hair good and attracts her shirt down.

'Of course warfstache,' she smiles and winks. A few people walk past you and just stare in silence. Normally you would feel uneasy but now Y/N and Jack are with you, you stand like a rock.

Besides most of the people did not even see you, they are probably playing Pokémon go, so nobody really looks where they are going.

You reach your hand into nowhere and make sure the camera is in a good position. Of course you have an Iphone, so you make sure that people who walk by see the apple sticker that is on it.

Maybe you are being a little bit Wilford Warfstache. So what?!

All of you look into the camera, smiling. You search for the perfect moment and take the picture. You think it is pretty good so you post it on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Secretly you post it on Wattpad too.

It is Jacks turn to ask for a selfie put you see he feels uncomfortable so you send him the picture by Whatsapp. He smiles when he gets the message and he posts it online.

He wears his own merchandise phone case. You giggle a little. He brought a few T-shirts with his logo and stuff on it. It is just how Jack works and you do not care.

'Done,' you say so the others know you are ready to go again. Jack also says that he is ready.

Y/N nods and walks in the middle of you. You see that Jack is concerned about something, about what? Does he react so because of what happened in the hospital? You have to admit, it was strange. Maybe he just had a breakdown emotionally because of what happened to Y/N. You hope so.

'My hotel is not far from here,' Y/N says. She looks at you and then at Jack. You stare at Y/N, questionable. You thought she lives in America. You HOPED she lives close to you.

'So you don't live in America?' you ask her. She smiles politely. She chuckles and your hard warms up when you hear her giggling.

The answer she gives you throws that smile of yours away and crushes it without even bothering.

'No, I do not live in America. I just spend the holidays here,' she smiles at you. She only smiles because she thinks that makes you less sad.

You feel sad. You like Y/N -as a friend-. You would love it if she lived close to you. But that means F/N lives somewhere else too. Not with you. -Ha, that rhymes-.

It is pity that she does not live around here.

'Where do you live?' you ask. There is no change for you, maybe she lives in UK and that means: close to Jack. She gets red when you ask it.

'I live in Dublin, Ireland.'

Immediately Jack lights up, begins to smile and get red at the same time, almost as red as his shirt. You wink, you are happy that they live close to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a long chapter, sorry:)

I don't know where Jack lives but I guess Dublin.

idk;)

hope ya like it, cornflakes.

Stay BOSS!!!