Sexy Blue Eyes

Sorry for The picture Jack, still, you look stunning;)

Your P.O.V.

You hear F/N scream in anger, what happened? You still see darkness, nothing else. With all energy left you try to wake up, but you fail at it.

'Enough!' an Irish voice yells through F/N's words. You know that voice; you are only not certain why.

The voice said even more than you could hear; the young man is talking so fast you just catch up a few words.

You attempt to find any memory that is bound to this Irish voice; you do not find anything what you could use.

Crap.

'Take it easy,' a low timbre ends your suffering of understanding those words the other young man said.

The Irish voice returns and asks something, he sounds concerned. You can tell he is very upset, wherefore? WHAT HAPPEND?!

You feel a hand touching the sheets above you, it is a male hand. Where is my friend? You think.

Out of nowhere god gives you a chance of waking up, grapping it with both hands you don't see darkness anymore.

You shoot straight up, blinded by the light you first see white colours before your eyes catch up other colours.

You stare in two beautiful brown eyes that belong to a young man gasping at you; you turn red on your cheeks. You feel your irises getting smaller and soon you are capable of seeing every small detail.

You blink very often.

You breath fast still staring at that stunning person who sits next to another person, you are so hypnotised by the Asian looking guy that you only see green hair next to him.

You start panting, waiting for the air to fly back towards your lungs. You hold the muscular hand of the young man and the small wrist of your bestie.

You stare at your own arms, seeing that they are pale and near to getting white.

Your hands shiver and the hand of the boy pats yours.

'Jack, look,' the low American voice said, trying to let his friend know that you woke up. He turned his head to a smaller person, sitting on a chair, with his back toward you.

The friend named Jack has green hair and is not as muscular as the American. Still, he looks cute. You get butterflies in your stomach. Not real animals but the feeling F/N once described to you. She was dating with David back in those days; she is single for over three years now.

Jack asks tired to the young man who had released his hand from yours: 'What Mark?'

He more likely screamed to Mark than simply using his normal voice.

Your giggle while noticing they both have a "not very often seen" color hair. Mark has lightly red hair and Jack dyed his hair neon green. It makes them look more charming, you think.

Jack turned around and stared at you, with his sexy blue eyes and not very brown skin. He gasps.

You do not recognize their faces but you know those voices.

'I am sorry if it is rude to ask I only wonder who you are?' you let them know you forget or never heard there names.

You watch the boys break from the inside feeling very guilty that you do not recognize them. The green hair, blue eyes Irish men, Jack, hugs you, for no good reason, you stare at him in fear.

He turns his head at your best friend nervously playing with his sleeves. Looking at the red headed, brown eyes American, Mark, you are certain he wants to hug you to.

Your best friend screamed your name trough the whole hospital room and hugs you very tight. With tears running down her face, she says: 'I love you, stupid.'

You hug back while whispering: 'I love you to, genius.'

She smiles at you, wiping her tears from her face also letting her mascara walk down her cheeks. You chuckle.

'Do not cry,' you try to make her happier and hug her once more. 'These fairytales mostly and with a gorgeous man so chin up.'

She laughs softly and holds your hand.

You move your head towards Mark, noticing he is bleeding you warn him. 'You are bleeding!' you almost scream at him.

The most people would back up, he just smiles very uncomfortable.

'It's your blood to be precisely,' he responds asking you with no words not to panic. You try not to.

Nailed it!

You get paler with the seconds that go by, you want to panic but you stop yourself from getting mad. You put your hands before your eyes and say that one word over and over again, mango.

'Did I...' you cannot find the right words; you only stutter a few questions very quick. Nobody heard you.

'Mango?' is the bad explanation that comes out of your mouth. After nobody answered you start to repeat your dark spell again, mango.

'Are you alright?' Jack asks. He gives you a surprised look. Of course he never thought you react like this. Normally people react differently. You are not a normal person.

You where prepared for this question, yet you have no answer to give him. You feel stupid.

'Say that again,' you command Jack to ask his question again, while he does that, you close your eyes carefully listening at his voice.

One name runs towards your mind, Jack. Like his name is a key he opened a door with all de memories from today. You see him running towards you followed by the other guy.

Out of darkness you remember their names: Jack and Mark.

'Jack and Mark!' you scream randomly and both of the young man's look up. 'Your names!' you explain happy, your heart gets twice as big and you smile.

They stare awkward; you lean forward for a hug, first Jack and second Mark, they let you rap your arms around there neck.

'Thank you,' you whisper in their ears.

Jack hugs you tight, like he planned to never let you go again yet Mark hugs you soft and calm treating you as a glass doll that could break any minute.

Both saviors laugh calmly.

'I have seen you before, not mentioning today.' You bring to the open world.

Then you recognize Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.

'I am so sorry for not recognizing you before!' you laugh kindly. You are not a crazy fan that would scream your feeling in their face and not letting them go, ever.

'Ya do not want to be known everywhere ya go,' Jack laughs.

'How are you doing?' you ask politely, just like your mother told you to. You use your voice tone witch you normally use while talking to friends.

'Great except the fact that we are in a hospital and did not made a video today.' Mark laughs while watching you. You blush.

F/N takes her bag and shows the two youtubers a camera. They almost beg while seeing such a beautiful camera.

'Go one, you are allowed to borrow it,' F/N smiles looking at you.

'Thank you mate,' Jack thanks her.

/flag/�I�y��u
---------------------------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
🎉