My Masterpiece

Jacks P.O.V.

Marks body falls to the floor, before your feet. You do not check his pulse; you don't even look at him. You just walk of, smiling and chuckling.

The flashback stops, you are at the same place, the same nightmare but not the same circumstances.

You try to find any way out of this crazy wood, jogging and jumping you get claustrophobia.

Without any warning you fall to the floor, the ring is still intact. You look behind, curious what made you fall. Your eyes most get used to the dark. For a few seconds you see nothing but black space.

You recognize the red haired guy lying behind a tree trunk. You get afraid, what if it is really Mark? What then?

You crawl on the ground; earth water and air are against that idea. Like a blind person you touch everything in your way, rats, leafs, insects and last but not least: a hand!

Feeling the hand you also sense the body of a young man, 26 ore 27 years old. You grab the legs, feet and chest of this unknown person. Soon you come by the face, your eyes look through the darkness, watching at one man with red hair and an Hawaiian referencing head you start to worry.

You gasp at two wide open brown eyes, a pale face and a bloody mouth. You start crying. Punching your head against the chest of your friend you whisper his name, over and over again: 'Mark.'

His body is cold, just like yours. You died from the inner part still captured in the chains of life from the outside. Your cheeks are whet from crying, your eyes swelling up.

You feel a hand running down your back; it is a known small female hand. Y/N lays her head against your spine; you get a warm emotion in your chest,

You get guilty already. You love a girl when your best friend died! You think about yourself as a horrible friend.

Y/N stands up and screams: 'this way!'

Automatically you stand up, stretching your legs you shiver. You leave your dead friend and run, to a place not far from here.

Being faster than Y/N you run first, while the women tells you the way you have to go. You follow her orders, you do not think about where you are going. You only run.

'Left!' she yells ones more, you go left and just randomly your legs give up. You fall to the floor; the ring is burning through your flesh.

You do not want to let Y/N know that you have created a new soft spot. You stand up, shaking and breathing fast. Your veins are almost black everywhere you look.

You lean against a tree, insect scrolling over your back. You tell them to go away, to back off. The insect are stubborn. You kill them al only by one strike of your hand.

'Why did you stop? We must be quick!' Y/N yells. She sees you painting and gets a worried expression on her face. Your cheeks light up a bit, a SMALL bit.

You want to continue your running; your legs simply do not feel too. You command them to move, to make any sine that they are listening.

The male voice said, laughing: 'Shut up women, be quit. I want to work on my MasterPiece.'

He only said it to you; Y/N still looks confused but not scared to death. She grabs your hand and you want to hug her. A wall that is not able to be seen holds you away from her.

You feel the cold metal of a gun in your hands; you notice the pain of your ring getting les. You want the torture to be over. You want this nightmare to vanish into nowhere.

Maybe, probably, the only way this nightmare will stop is if you shoot Y/N.

You shiver and shake, looking at the beautiful and harmless girl that stands before you. You cry, not knowing the reason to.

'Pull the trigger, Jack.'

You do not want to fire, yet you pull the trigger, killing your one and only true love. Satan's plan has worked, not in real life, yet even so scary. You shoot Y/N, sober.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

wooa, how dark!

Loved making this part!

this next chapter will be the one that fits after this one.

i get it wen you don't follow me;)

And as always, stay BOSS!!!