I Could Nevet Forget You

After a quarter of an hour crying, your ringtone goes off. The song you picked kicks out of your speakers and you look who is calling.

You recognize the Irishman that is calling, Jack.

That is right, I gave him and Mark my number. I almost forgot.

You press the big red button that end the call, Jacks face vanishes from the screen. You hesitate if you should call him back, you do not.

Jack: are you okay? Where are you right now? I am worried Y/N.

You do not answer but read what the message says. Sadly enough the blue strikes appear so that means Jack can see you read the message.

He KNOWS you saw the massage.

Jack: why don't you answer Y/N? I am getting worried!

You: it is okay Jack. Could you please forget me for a minute and just have fun with your fans?

Jack: I could never forget you.

You smile trough your tears, Jack is a really good friend. You sigh and type your last text.

You: I hope you have fun! I will reach out to you later today. Have a nice day. Ttyl!

You look at the screen, hoping Jack would text back. Finally, he did.

Jack: I hope ya have a nice day too, potato;)

You smile because of the smiley he used. You guess that Jack has a lot of emoticons in his messages. You look what Jacks profile photo is: a photo where he looks right into the camera, sexy as hell. His blue eyes shine like stars and his teeth burn your eyes of them being too bright.

He wears his beanie, blue hoodie and his hair is dyed green.

Your fingers tap on the touchscreen to see what he has written for you to see, his status.

Do I need to be dressed like a leprechaun, eating spuds in front of everybody for people to see I'm Irish?

You laugh to yourself. You like his humor, his smile, his giggles and his chuckles. You like everything of him.

Then, reality slaps you in the face and you cry once more. You thought you where empty, guess not.

You remember that sad song: everything's alright.

You start to sing the song really softly to yourself, hoping it would make you feel better:

Short steps, deep breath. Everything is alright.
Chin up, I can't step into the spotlight. She said: "I'm sad" somehow without any words.
I just, stood there, searching for an answer.
When the world is no more, the moon is all we'll see. I'll ask you to fly away with me.
Until the stars all fall down, they empty from the sky, but I don't mind. If you're with me then everything's alright.
Laura Shigihara's "everything's alright" | cover for markiplier 6 million sub tribute.
This song is not mine!
I like the song and thought it would fit the chapter.

While you sing, you still cry. The words flow out of your mouth and you sing them. You get to the high notes, even these you sing perfectly trough your tears.

Even more people than before look at you. Not because you are crying, but because you are singing. They listen to the end of the song. Some of them clap, others wipe their tears away and more humor beings just stare at you.

You do not like all those people who look at you; with their big eyes they eat you alive. You say nothing, you do not give yourself the luxury of breathing.

You hate that you stand in the spotlight so you shut your mouth and look around you, the people look back at you and smile.

You get uncomfortable, playing with the wood of the bench you sit on you glance once more.

Just before you take off in tears.

You cannot explain why you cry, just the fact that people do not help you when you are sad but love you when you are good in something they like makes you get wet eyes.
You take of in tears.
End of this story read below please
------------------------------------------
Sorry that I have been offline for so long but here I am again!
I will continue this story only with another book. I thought it would be too much chapters when it is done.
I think it would be something like 60 and that does not read good does it?
So the next book will be named; Dressed In Fear.
It will continue where we left off, just take it easy cornflakes! The first chapter will take some time to get online. I'm sorry!
After that I will post asap and amap. -as much as possible-
Love you cornflakes! If ya have any questions or don't understand send me a private message please.
And as always and this one time more: Stay BOSS!!!
❤️