"There Is A Monster Under My Bed!"

your P.O.V.

After a few hours talking you want to know the time, Mark asks first. You think he saw your thoughts in your eyes. You search for your phone, finally finding it; you wake him up so you can see the time.

You notice Mark as well Jack investigating your background, a family picture with your father mother and younger sister. They sit on a bark bench.

Jack clearly recognise the park, of course he knows that park. It is the park in Dublin. That is where he lives, right?

You just say the time, close your phone and want revenge for Marks Septicplier joke.

'Bed time for little Mark!' you joke in a mommy voice. You tickle Mark on his upper part of his body and he laughs. You could clearly know he would fire a joke at Jack.

A foolish and dumb, yet also funny joke.

'Daddy! I wanna stay awake!' he screams at Jack, while laughing.

He hoped for a more shocked reaction but gets an English quote instead:

'Do not stare at me; I already know I'm perfect!'

Mark, now more laughing, grabs Jacks hand and scream once more: 'But honey!'

Jack gave him a daddy stare that said: just shut up, son! You laugh very hard and cannot stop. You have to stop otherwise you will choke.

Mark understands that he loosed, he walks over to the couch and says: 'goodnight guys!'

You did not expect that he would go to sleep like you told him to. He smiles at Jack.

'We are good parents!' he laughs. You want it so badly to be real.

You watch how Mark try's to lie comfortable in that old couch and you seem to know one thing about him that creeps you out: he sleeps really fast.

You stare loving while he gets in a good position, waiting for him to fall asleep you mumble a old bedtime song your mom used to sing for you:

'Sleep my little child; close your eyes in safety. Sleep my little child and together we will flee, to a place not far from here a place I taught you to love, with all your heart and above.'

You sing more of that classic cheesy song, soon Marks body gets weak and his head falls to his chest. He seems to be sleeping.

You find yourself in an awkward moment; there is only one bed and two tired people that need some sleep. Jack and you are the only ones still awake and aware of the decisions you make.

You feel the warmth coming off from Jacks red cheeks; you think it is really cute how childish he can be.

You also see a glow of happiness coming from his body, like an angel.

'I will sleep on the floor,' he decides. He left no space to argue so you make space.

'No,' you whisper trying to not wake Mark. You give him the cute puppy eyes he cannot resist.

'You could sleep next to me, I think there is a monster under my bed,' you smile and shoot a harmless look at him. You could imagine the floor does not sleep well.

'You know; a purple one with green horns and blue bristles. He likes to drink soda, but I still do not like him,' you joke. He smiles and plants a kiss on your forehead.

'I will be there to protect you, if that is in your bed then so be it.'

You get red like a tomato and feel a shock run through your vanes. You get Marks shoes of and yawn.

------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this one is short to, yet to following chapter will be part 3 of the previous one. hope ya like it

stay BOSS!!!