Septiplier Selfie

Marks P.O.V.

Randomly some fan girls start yelling your name. Y/N wipes her tears away and Jack lets go of Y/N. He is probably protecting her for hate comments.

The girls start running toward you and you sigh. You love your fans, you only do not like the moment they chose to show up.

'Fan girls,' you say toward Y/N. She takes a deep breath and hopes for the best. You do not like the idea that they maybe ship you and Y/N. You could not live with the fact that Jack will hate you.

Jack follows the girls with his eyes, the girls that run first screams the hardest. They all wear merchandise and are filming every detail.

The whole street looks at you in curiosity and disbelieve. Some of them recognize you, others do not. The most of them watch you get eating by the fan girls.

'We are your L.A. fanclub!' the leader of the club said. She already is standing before you. She wears an Jacksepticeye shirt with Screw You Billy on it. She dyed her hair green, her nails blue and her eyes where softly blue too. She walked on sneakers and pulled herself in skinny jeans.

The other girls who followed her dressed like her, some more pink and with lots of moustaches others in green and with Septic Sam's all over them.

'Nice to meet you but...' you want to say. You get no change to finish your sentence. The girls grab you tight, pushing Y/N out of the picture.

'Septiplier Selfie!' they yell loudly. The camera flashes and takes lot of photos. The girls are dancing in happiness. You want to explain that you are in need of privacies but they just won't listen.

Y/N smiles awkwardly, grabbing her bag so she could give you pen and paper. You tell her not to. You thundery scream to the girls: 'Girls, please I want to say that...'

Once more the girls do not let you finish. You hear camera's snapping once more. They girls laugh and giggle.

I can't just break their hearts and walk away, can I?

You look at Jack who treys to get the girls off him. The girls grab his hands, hug him and flirt with him. He looks at you, afraid. You search for his hand between the bodies of unknown fan-girls but you fail at it.

Y/N opens her bag, holding pen and paper. She raises her voice and screams: 'please give them some space!'

She looks if her calling helped. The girls stopped flirting, hugging and laughing. They all look at Y/N who gets red. She reaches Jack the pen and paper and makes sure she does not stand in the spotlight anymore.

'Go on,' Y/N smiles to you. She chuckles lightly and nods.

'Give them what they want,' she smiles. You find her so kind hearted a better person than you. You glance at Jack. You notice how his inside breaks because Y/N let the girls come to him so fast.

He probably things Y/N does not like him, it is otherwise. Y/N wants to make sure Jack has enough space.

The girls form a circle around Y/N, closing her in. She cannot go anywhere. They all look at her in disgust. She is the prey of high heeled, drunk of happiness, fan-girls.

You get between them, so does Jack. The both of you know what is going to happen. Y/N does not.

'Are you Y/N?' the leader said in dislike.

Y/N backs off and gets a worried facial-expression. She starts playing with her own fingers and blushes deeply. She ignores eye contact with the girls.

'Yea,' Y/N whispers. She backs off once more but gets hold back by a whole row of girls.

'What did you say? I could not hear you because of the sound of how dead you are!' one of the girls yelled. All the other girls just laughed.

'Where is the blacksmith? We might need to burn this in the oven!' one other girl screams. You recognise the quotes they use.

Jack raises his eyebrows in anger and opens his mouth, just on the moment one of the girls shouts again.

'Don't take any pictures of yourself. It'll get you murdered,' this one more time, the girls laugh at Y/N.

Jack know they used his quote back from 2015. He seems ashamed that he ever said that.

Well it's not his fault.

'Mark and Jack deserve much better!' they all yell. Y/N starts to get wet eyes and mumbles some words.

You heard what the girls said and you get angry, you want to shout but that will only get mad media.

Jack wraps his arms around Y/N but it does not help anymore. Y/N takes off, in tears.

'Y/N!' You scream before the girls hold you tight and you cannot escape anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

it is not that i don't like fan-girls and i have to be honest. i will react like that to, kinda. i just thought it would make things more tens.

Hope ya like it!

WE HIT OVER THE 150 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LOVE YOU CORNFLAKES!

STAY BOSS!!!