Glory To Arstotzka!

Jacks P.O.V.

You think you better be useful then do nothing all day so you clean the table. You stable the plates and drink your coffee. Of course Mark helps you with cleaning up and smiles.

'I hope you make me gangster looking!' he jells at Y/N because she is on the other side of the room.

'I want to look cute!' you scream at her, she smiles and turns at you getting her hair in the perfect position.

'You are already cute!' she says, thundery. You get a red colour. Mark laughs. He has such a funny laugh that you giggle to.

Soon after you are ready giggling Y/N lets you know she is ready. You guess it took her 5 minutes to find an outfit. For YOU that counts as: pretty long. For WOMENS that counts as: even faster than The Flash.

Mark makes his way toward her, followed by you. You stand next to each other smiling and joking.

'Silence!' Y/N chuckles, trying to make you quit. You are Jacksepticeye! You cannot be shush.

'Glory to Arstotzka!' you jell. Y/N bursts in laughter.

You keep silence for the next couple minutes but it is hard to be calm after 3 cups of coffee.

Y/N bends to the floor, grabbing two stacks of clothes. Unfortunately she wears no tight jeans, she still wears her wanzi.

Pity that she does not where's a dress or something. You think. You are ashamed of your own thoughts.

You get hit by a dark red trouser in your face. Surprised you look around you. Y/N threw you your pants, so she did by Mark. Regrettably enough he was so smart to look out for a flying trouser.

He holds his jeans in the air like a trophy. Wherefore did he have the jeans and you the expensive Tommy Hilfiger trouser? You could never even guess.

You stare at her, questionable. She smiles back and says: 'Putt your jeans on!' while you react immediately by unbuttoning your own jeans.

'Already doing it ma'am!' Mark laughs while unzipping his zipper. You get hit -again- by a belt, a brown belt. Y/N giggles.

'That is part of the outfit!' she smiles.

Ooh god, you think. What is she going to do with me?

Happily enough for you she gives Mark his shirt first, letting you wait until she is ready.

Mark stands there in his naked upper part of his body, smiling to Y/N. She closes her eyes and walks to him, very slowly so she cannot fall over anything.

Y/N sticks out her arm and reaches Mark his shirt. It is a simple red and black blocked shirt, the very well known and thereby famous shirt.

'Get your sleeves up!' she commands laughing. He follows her orders, wearing his favourite shirt like he always does.

She opens her eyes again and walks back, searching your shirt. You want to hug her so much right now. You do not. That would ask too much attention from Mark.

'I think it seems good!' he laughs while staring at his reflection in the window.

'Thinking is the wrong word,' Y/N says, smiling. She helps Mark to get his shirt right and his hair even better.

You yet not took of your shirt because you do not want to get Y/N nervous. You wait patiently.

Not long after she walks over to you, squeezing a dark blue polo -also from Tommy Hilfiger-. You think see really likes that mark.

You take your shirt off and whisper sexy: 'Do not peek.'

She gets red all over her face what means that you have won, you are drunk of victory and want to hug her but she slowly puts the polo in your hands.

You get to yourself again and stick your head in the polo, your arms follow. You assure yourself that the collar of your polo sits properly and strike a pose next to Mark.

You notice that the outfit you wear does EXTALY looks pretty good. Loving your own reflection you do your hair and wink. Y/N watch you be a model and smiles proudly.

You wear the brown belt she gave you and put your phone in your pocket. Your watch makes the look complete and you really like how you look.

'Nice!' you think out loud. After you think trough what you said loudly you chuckle flirty.

'Correct,' Mark smiles, he uses his "I want to be gay now" voice and you feel flattered. Your confidence grows and you laugh happy.

'Your turn!' you say, winking at Mark. Your best friend smiles back. The two of you close Y/N in, she cannot go anywhere.

'No!' she laughs childish.

'Ooh yes honey!' Mark chuckles back. Y/N let the both of you win and sit down, waiting for you the find a good outfit.

Mark helps you choose the appearance that fits Y/N, so soon you are done.

You fire black skinny jeans at her and you hear her smile. You want to turn around but Mark stops you. Y/N already undid herself of the Wanzi she was wearing.

You find a neon green tank top and shoot that Y/N's way. She catches it. Bright pink sneakers follow. Already wearing her jeans and shoes she asks for a bra.

You give her a white bra and she laughs. You look behind and see Y/N in her naked glory. Yet you only spot her naked back. You keep staring until the green top goes over her head and your sight is blocked.

She looks over at you and almost laughs: 'Where you peeking?!'

'Kinda,' you get red and smile, not proud of your action.

'Help me with my necklace Slenderman!' she jokes and so you help her kissing her head after hugging her.

'We have to go,' Mark ruined the perfect moment.

Thank you Mark! you think to yourself.

[~~}S

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was very long!

I hope I made the short chapters up to ya!
I kinda written jells instead of yells, so sorry!
Love ya cornflakes!

Stay BOSS!!!