Tell Me The Truth

Jacks P.O.V.

You sit down on the right side of the table with in front of you; Y/N. Mark sits next to you giving you an emotional look. He has yet not forgotten the fight of a few minutes ago.

You do not waste your time at him and start to gasp at all of that tasty food on the table. Almost everything is made with sugar. You like it so much!

You could drink thee or coffee. Hot chocolate and cold milk and fruit shakes. Of course there is cake. Why not!?

You smile at Y/N and wait for her to say something, she does.

'Go on, just eat!' she opens the breakfast. You grab as soon as possible a huge slice of bread and coffee. You look harmless at the girl right in front of you and laugh.

She sips on Y/F/D (your favourite drink) and smiles back. Mark grabs just a bit of cereal and cold milk. You give him a surprised look. That is the food he ALWAYS eats. Regular, soon ready, food.

'Mark, you could eat something else than cereal,' you whisper at him so Y/N does not hear. You cannot embarrass your best friend. He looks at you.

'And YOU could tell me the truth but you prefer not to,' he cuts you off. You never saw him this angry when someone is with you. What did you do?

You choose to swallow your words about this subject.

'So, did you make this breakfast?' you smile. Then you remember that you are in a HOSPITAL. They would never let you make a whole breakfast.

'No. I bought it. Are you feeling well today?' she asks concerned. You see in the mirror next to Y/N that you are pale and have red eyes. Not like Iris red but the white part of your eyes is swallowed and red.

'I had kind of a bad dream,' you whisper at your plate. You are not that type of person that lies about almost everything he didn't wanted to happen. You are about to tell the truth.

Maybe it is not smart of you to do that, but you are Irish. You do not care what somebody thinks of you!

You grab Marks hand and do not care about the angry look he gives you. You just squeeze his hand and start your explanation with:

'Mates I am sorry for what I am going to tell, do not hate me after this.'

You get a dry throat and drink some of your coffee that benefits from your hollow feelings and reaching you an energy boost you explain what happened.

Half an hour later you still hold Marks hand and also the wrist of Y/N. You cried while sharing your story.

'I died?'Mark asks shocked. He let go of your hand what makes you feel abandoned. You look at your lap and play with your fork.

'You killed me,' he gasps again. You are afraid that he is never going to trust you again. Instead he does the opposite.

'Are you alright Sean?' he feeds you an emotional look. You grab that and swallow him.

'I am fine, yet Y/N is not I think,' you say while looking at the pale Y/N.

'I died?' she stutters. She seems a little bit uncomfortable. A HOLE bit uncomfortable.

'Ya both died,' you whisper very in mouth so they cannot hear you, 'I are sorry.'

'No problem, it was only a bad dream. Right, Mark?' Y/N comforts you. You feel a tiny bit better.

Y/N tightened her had towards your best friend and he chuckles, like it is obvious that nothing chanced.

'Yea, no hard feelings,' Marks says. He stopped making jokes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this is no long chapter, sorry.

we almost hit 100 reads (we are at 92 now) YEAH!!

LOVE YOU CORNFLAKES.

Stay BOSS!