'I Have Some Bad News.'

Marks P.O.V.

F/N walks in the middle, her eyes are red from crying but she has no more tears to spill.

She has one hand wrapped around Sean's fingers and with her soft hands she holds your hand.

Her hands are so small; you love the feeling of safety she gives you.

Do you like her?

No, or do you?

You do not know!

Y/N is more important than your feelings.

The white hospital door 95 comes closer with every step you take.

You are afraid, so you squeeze her hand really soft.

'It's going to be fine; these stories mostly end in happy endings, right?' she tries to sound very positive but she does not let you believe in her words.

After a couple of minutes you are at the end of the hallway standing by number 95.

With shaking hands you try to open the door, yet you are afraid of what you will see.

Jack stares in silent, the one that succeeds in opening the chamber is F/N.

Of course she walks in first.

'Y/N,' she said, you had yet not looked at the female lying beneath white sheets.

Not soon after your curiosities takes over and you open your eyes.

There she was, sleeping in a light blue hospital pyjama or how you call it.

You thought you saw her smiling.

Jack and you sit down in a small blue couch that stands on the east side of the hospital bed.

In the meantime F/N lay's down on the bed, next to Y/N, hugging her how best friends hug.

A doctor walks into the room telling you bad news.

'Doctor?' F/N said, it does not sound like a title, more as a question.

'I have some bad news,' he mention whispering. Jack looks at you; he nervously plays with his sleeves.

'We have never seen this disease before,' he pats his writing block in fear for how you would react, because you are more muscled then other people. Still you are harmless.

'I know, so I don't blame you. This is not the first time she fainted.' F/N said while getting up from her comfortable place next to Y/N.

You go -with your right hand- trough your hair.

Why are doctors the persons that do their best for saving a life when they do not know every illness in this big world, well they try.

'Not the first time?' you ask while staring at F/N.

'No, Y/N has an illness that stops her breath, makes her faint randomly and let her caught up blood,' she explains to you wile looking at the blood on your shirt.

'It's not able to affect people trough blood or in any other way. You are just born with it I guess,' F/N does not cry a single time while explaining her best friend's disease.

'I'm very sorry misses,' the doctor said, you hear he is American.

'Not even a problem,' jack respond, his voice breaks and he starts to cry in silence.

The doctor leaves you to it.

'I'm sorry that you're in a hospital for a girl that you don't even know,' the only girl in the room whispers.

With your low voice you calm her down.

'It's okay.'

'No it's not! you saved a girl that could die any moment now, you are probably feeling guilty even when you're not acknowledged to her illness!'F/N screams.

Jack covers his ears and yells: 'Enough!' both of you stare at him with no sounds. 'We are here now and nothing is capable to change that.'

His Irish accent is getting less with every time he breaths in and out.

'You feel his anger coming up again so you rest your arms around his manly waist and hug him. he first tries to resist but he has no single chance.

'Take it easy,' you respond.

'Is Y/N ever going to wake up?' your best friend whispers. he demands his eyes to look your way. Jack is a caring person, you cognize that a couple years ago. his eyes are wet but he does not cry, not anymore.

you move your hand and touch the white sheets from the hospital bed, then, on that particular moment, she wakes up. you see it happen from nearby. her irises are big black holes getting smaller with every blink.

she breaths very fast, she start to breath heavily before getting her lungs back. she has a white skin and she seems very tired. her hands shiver but jack has his back turned to her.

'Jack,' you say, as calmly as possible. your voice breaks while saying his name, you cannot help it that your feelings took over.

'What Mark!' Jack almost yells at you, you try to explain but god gave you no change to.

'I am sorry if it is rude to ask but, who are you?' Y/N gets red and asks you shy who you are. did she forget? she is frightened; of course she want to know who sits next to her. she fainted before your eyes; maybe she was not capable of hearing your names.

jack turns his back and looks right into her E/C eyes, her dilated eyes. he stared for a few seconds before hugging her very carefully.

he gets an afraid facial expression back. Jack just likes to hug and so do you.

'Y/N!' F/N screams, you feel your ears bleeding and you try to shut yourself out from this hard noise.

'What happened?' the awake patient wants to get a explanation, so she gets one from her best friend, while you fill up the parts where you and Jack came in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i loved making this chapter.

it is no Septiplier fanfiction they only react like i think they would.

i hug to with my best friend so why not?

stay BOSS!