5000 to 27000 readers

PEOPLE THAT CAME HERE BECAUSE I MENTIONED THEM: SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 10k READERS;)

I WANT TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFICTION AFTER THIS SERIES IS DONE, MORE INFO BELOW! ALL THE WAY DOWN!

Hey cornflakes, so you have maybe already noticed I do this every time we ht a milestone. And that's because I genuinely want to thank all of you for it. Some of you may think I'm just an irritating bad author that craves for attention. Your free to think that of course but I want to say I'm not...

I don't do this just for the fact of doing this. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I want to thank you for reading and sticking on to me (sorry if that sounds wrong)

Some of you have been here from the end, there have just begun by the start. Still I thank you all for being so nice in the comment and vote and just all of it.

And I normally say I don't get it, and that's true. When I started this I wanted to do this because I liked it, now you all like it too!!

So I am thanking you in my knees, and saying that I absolutely ow you one;) I hope you realize this. And because of the 5k readers I think a Q&A would be nice! You can ask your questions in the comment or just message me!
Thank you so much for reading this and I do love you cornflakes,
Stay BOSS!!!

So here is the a/n for 6000, 7000,8000 and 9000 and 10000readers... it just blows my mind. And I just don't get it and I don't understand why people enjoy this so much. Trust me, this is not one of my best books... but I just want you to know how happy t makes me that you guys enjoy 😊
Stay boss and if you need someone I'm here! I love you cereal boxes and I hope you are still enjoying my horrible happens and cheesy titles.
❤ Blue

11000 readers, that is just nuts. I -I have said so many times that I don't understand why this is happening. Why so much people seem to enjoy this story. But I jut want to get it out there: I genuinely appreciate that. Some of you may have not a single clue to how it feels when you notice that 11000 readers are enjoying what you write. Some of you don't understand how it feels when you laugh with people you've never met before.
And I want to meet all of you, all of you crazy people out there. I want to hug you, and hug you even tighter. And just talk...
And I have Made so many friend, so many beautiful people to talk to. And I got a compliment the other day from a girl who said she was happy with the community I got going on. But it is not MY community, it's yours. And I'm always here, if you need me. In bad times, for some inspiring words, for jokes, for anything at all.
And you maybe think I just typed this quickly, but I have changed this chapter so often, thinking about people's reaction.
HOWEVER I'm all forgetting what I wanted to do haha
I want to also thank a few friends of mine:
Brookalana
Honey-Girl-Risa
pennykl
hiitspoemwriter
animestarmaniac
I love you. I really do
Blue

12000 well, what is there to say? I have said almost everything I wanted to say...
You've helped me through a lot, and all of you are so sweet and kind. You seem to always enjoy my writing and I therefore talk to a lot of you.
And YOU, anyone who is reading this. I really appreciate what you have done, I really appreciate that you took the time to read my chapters or comment or vote. And that you even take the time to read my awful authors note. I get it, this must be boring and I know that. But hey, what can I do? Just nothing??? Okay, fair play. I'll try to not to this as often, though I think it is OF HIGH IMPORTANCE!
However, have yourself a nice day you;)
Blue