thirty-seven

EDITED: 16/08/2017

third person

finn looked at the watch on his left wrist and put his metal takeaway box down on the coffee table in front of him.

11:39pm.

"i think i better go vienna, it's gotten pretty late." he announced, stretching his arms above his.

hayley had fallen asleep about an hour ago after several more episodes of spongebob had played. the two teenagers were now watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

vienna pouted slightly and grabbed finn's left wrist to check the time too. "i guess so, it is pretty late. how far away is dylan's aunt's from here?"

"about twenty minutes, not too long."

she gave him a stern look, "well be safe driving, don't be stupid and be careful and text me when you get back?"

finn laughed softly, "ok, mum."

vienna narrowed her eyes at the boy, "just get home safely and try not to wake dylan's aunt up."

"yes ma'am." finn playfully saluted making vienna slap his hand lightly.

"don't get cheeky!"

they were both laughing quietly, being careful not to wake hayley who was sleeping in the cream armchair next the sofa.

"i'll come round tomorrow? or do you want to come to christine's?" he asked whilst collecting his stuff and loading up his pockets.

"dylan's aunt?" finn nodded, "then sure, just text me the address."

"rightio little one." he replied, walking towards the front door. he opened it up, letting the cool breeze drift over him.

"i'll see you later sharkboy." vienna smiled.

"sharkboy? how clever." finn chuckled and went in for hug which vienna gladly returned, "see you lavagirl."

i'm starting to lose interest in this story, i'm sorry! i'm still going to be updating the edited chapters but they may or be as frequent or that well written.
—jess