sixty-three

EDITED: 13/11/2017

third person

"can you believe it? look how gorgeous greece is!" vienna squealed as she stepped out of the taxi.

"i can't wait to spend 2 weeks here — two whole weeks of relaxing." bree sighed contently, stepping out after vienna.

"you know, when you said you knew exactly the place to go vi, i honestly believed you would pick vienna as our destination." jace chuckled as he too got out of the taxi.

the two girls laughed, "really? i do want to go but i thought our first holiday together should be somewhere amazing."

"i'm sure vienna is also amazing." jace argued.

"shut up, i have no excuse — i've just always loved greece and maybe we'll find some greek gods whilst we're here." vienna winked and wiggled her eyebrows at her best friends.

"now that would make this place definitely amazing! let's go find our room and put our swim suits on, it's still a while till dinner so maybe we can fit a a few hours of tanning in? what'd you say my lovelies?" bree put her arms around the two.

"yes, let's do. i've got to get those lads' attention somehow."

"what lads? you've already spotted some hotties? show me!" bree exclaimed.

"stop making it obvious you dimwit!" jace shook his head at the smaller girl, "you'll see them on the way to the reception, they're lying next to the entrance anyway."

"let's go then! what are you waiting for?" vienna said excitedly whilst dragging them both towards the reception. they gave their details in and received their room key and began to make their way towards their room.

"oh my — they are hotties. holy moly, we're going to have to pass them! how do i look? oh come here vienna, your hairs a little messy and oh look at you jason, do your fly up you naughty bastard!" bree spewed.

"well ok —"

"— we thought we were excited."

"be quiet. do i look ok? you both look super peng, oh my god. they'll never pay attention to me. finally some hot lads and i'm with the two fittest people ever. why is life so shit!?"

"dear lord bree, you look absolutely amazing! if i wasn't gay, i would totally bang you."

"jason!"

"i'm disturbed but i'm also blushing. what even —"

"—stop wasting time! let's go! let's go!"

the three best friends walked towards the group of teenagers, who looked around the same age as they did, with their luggage in hand. being the weakling she was, vienna was obviously struggling to pull her suitcase along; she did not pack light.

"did this just gain like fifty pounds? jesus motherfu—"

"— would you like some help over there?"

vienna looked up from her suitcase, noticing bree and jace had walked off without her and were talking to some of the so-called hotties. she was confused, "what? who even... what?"