epilogue

please take a moment to tap the little star to vote and tap the little speech bubble to comment! xo

EDITED: 13/11/2017

third person

TWO MONTHS LATER — HALLOWEEN

"you know when i said i was so glad that you were coming back for halloween, since it'd mean i'd get to spend more time with you?"

vienna hummed in response.

bree huffed, "well i meant it! i didn't, however, mean i'd be glad that you're spending all your time in my bathroom because you want your costume to be a surprise! i don't give a damn about your costume vienna, i want to go to this damn party!"

"bloody hell." vienna muttered to herself, "i'm coming, i'm coming. i'm just putting the finishing touches on."

"it'll be your fault when we miss the big event but whatev—"

"what big event?" vienna asked as she whipped the door open to reveal herself in her halloween costume.

"the big event! oh you'll love it!" bree jumped up, "ok, so i totally take back what i said about not caring about your costume. i love it!" she squealed as she played with vienna's tutu hem.

"i wish i had yours bree, i feel all dark and twisty."

"you may feel dark and twisty but you look bloody hot vienna."

the two girls walked over to bree's massive wall mirror and took in their reflections. bree had pulled together a few clothing items and was sporting shades of pink, purple and blue with a splash of glitter on top. bree made the perfect make-shift mermaid and she damn well knew it, since she let out a wolf-whistle as she grinned at her own reflection.

vienna, on the other hand, wore a laced bodysuit with a ruffled tutu; some magnificent angel wings to match and a pair of lace-up, knee high boots — all black of course since vienna was going as the angel of death. "woah, we do look hot."

"you bet we do!" she exclaimed as she hopped a little from foot to foot.

vienna smiled at her best friend. they were both around the same height as the were both wearing heals; bree's slightly bigger than vienna's. bree was quite thankful for this small opportunity since she was usually the smallest of the two.

"c'mon, we better get going. i was planning on turning up late anyway, y'know, to grab some attention but bloody hell vienna! we're actually going to be so late that we'll grab unwanted attention! i wanted to avoid all the pissed, horny teenagers thank you very much. let's leave!" bree stressed, quickly grabbing her phone, a few notes of cash and her lipstick before sliding them into her bra. vienna chuckled at her antics but copied her actions nonetheless. bree stuck her tongue out, "what? hey, if someone tries to steal my phone, i can just shout rape and i can guarantee at least one hot, not-too-drunk guy will come to my rescue! simple."

vienna rolled her eyes and grabbed bree's arm and her car keys, "hop to it shortie, we're actually going to be late!"

"i am not short! and who was the one who took a million hours to slip on a bloody tutu?"