sixty-two

EDITED: 13/11/2017

third person

"are you sure you packed everything? i don't want a rerun of 2012 when you forgot to pack your underwear and we had to disgustingly share."

"yes! you promised never to mention that again! that was so embarrassing." finn rubbed his hand down his face.

"i'm only trying to lighten the mood. c'mon man, we're going on a lads holiday — just me and you. just forgot about her for these two weeks! you deserve a break from your three-month long heartbreak." dylan explained.

finn sighed and sat down on his sofa. "i know. i know i've dragged this out for too long but she really did mean a lot to me but you're right — for the first time ever — this holiday is about us, it's our time to relax. i have to forget about her, she's ruining me and she doesn't even know."

dyl joined him on the sofa and clapped his shoulder, "now that's the right attitude. this is a girl free holiday and if we happen to meet someone whilst on it, so be it."

"i can always give you bree's number if you're feeling a little lonely you know?"

"stop." he smacked finn on the back of his head, "she's friends with her and she lives too far for my lazy ass. it'll also make me feel guilty because as i said, she is her best friend so i couldn't do that you."

"it's fine but i've already said it was ok about a million times."

"you also said that about her."

finn abruptly stood up, "look at the time! we should get going."

dylan chuckled, "right, we'll talk about this more when we get back. let's go, grab the bags, i'll go get your mum."

"to the airport we go!"

i hope you enjoy! don't forgot to vote and comment, lots of love!
—jess