housekeeping

hiya! i'm so happy you've made it this far, this is the end of he book anyway. in this i shall answer some questions i'm sure you're all wondering and to thank those who have been on this journey with me.

1] a sequel?
— i'm not sure what's going to happen yet, i'd love to do a sequel in the future but i don't really see where this story could be headed. if you have any suggestions, leave them here!

2] a new book?
— definitely. there are 5 story drafts currently saved here, all waiting for me to write them! i love writing so this isn't the end of my stories but this may be the end of this kind of story. i think one kind is enough for me.

3] more importantly, where have i been?
— nowhere. i'm sorry i took two months to upload the epilogue but my mind has been elsewhere. my first priority isn't writing, sadly i have school work and exams and all that jazz that i need to do. it's not an excuse but it's the truth, i am sorry for the long wait but i hope the wait was worth it.

i now have a few questions for you all:

1] did you enjoy this book? was it worth the long wait?

2] if yes, what was your favourite part?

3] if no, why? i'm totally up for some constructive critism, lay it on me!

now it's time for me to thank those who have helped me write this wonderful book:

1] you, all of you, i thank you all. without the support, the comments, the votes, the reads, i wouldn't have been able to finish this, i wouldn't have been able to be this happy with my work and for that i thank all of you!

2] i thank my dear friends leah and kath, who helped me when i was struck with writers block, when i wasn't sure how to continue with the book and when i just wasn't motivated to finish it. i love you lovely girls lots.

3] myself. i thank myself. weird, i know but i do for believing in myself. i've always struggled when it came to that but i believed i could finish wrong digits and i was determined to finish and not let you down. thanks conscience, thanks brain, thanks heart.

THANK YOU.

— jessica, your very pleased author.  x