forty-seven

EDITED: 15/10/2017

third person

as they arrived at vienna's house, vienna turned towards finn with her hands in her lap. "thank you for tonight finn, i really enjoyed it." she beamed at him.

he grabbed her hand from over the console and gave it light squeeze, "it was my pleasure vienna, i enjoyed it too." he smiled back. "c'mon, i'll walk you back to your door. stay." finn got out of his car and walked round to open vienna's door. he took her hand in his again and brought her out of the car, causing her to stumble into him.

she giggled and he laughed.

"you're so clumsy little one." finn brought his hand up to cup vienna's cheek and lightly caressed it. vienna's breath caught in her throat as she looked up into finn's eyes. they were really nice she thought to herself as she felt her face heat up a little. they were different to the green she saw the first time she saw him, they looked darker; kinder. "you're so gorgeous." he whispered, letting go of vienna's hand to cup both her cheeks in his own.

vienna's eyes widened at his statement and the action, "i-i, no. don't say that, it's not- oh god." she stuttered, looking down.

finn rubbed his thumbs against her cheeks as he let out a breathy laugh and brought her face up towards his slightly, making vienna look at him. "don't say that little one. you're absolutely stunning and i know it and you know it."

"okay." she whispered, keeping the eye contact with the charming boy in front of her. vienna didn't know what came over her when she slowly slipped both her index and middle fingers into finn's jean loops and tugged gently but she went along with it. she wanted more contact, she needed more contact.

it was finn's turn to widen his eyes as he was brought closer to the small girl and he smiled widely. "want to be closer do we?" he teased.

vienna shook her head whilst trying to hold back a smile and placed her hands on his shoulders, "i've got to go. bree picked up hayley and she's inside now with jace."

he frowned slightly, "you're leaving me?"

"unfortunately, yes."

finn brought his hands down from vienna's face and tightly wrapped them around her waist, ultimately pulling her even closer to him. "you don't have to go." he whined quietly into her ear. she chuckled at him.

"i really do finny." she ran her fingers up finn's neck and into his chestnut brown hair and pouted.

"go on then, i'm sure they want to know how our little date went."

vienna laughed and placed her arms around finn's neck, leaning in and giving him a light peck on the cheek. although finn was shocked by her action, he quickly returned it with a kiss to her cheek causing his little one to giggle.

"i'll see you later love."

vienna's eyes creased at the corners as her lips turned upwards, "i'll be seeing you very soon finny."

finn gave her one last squeeze and a kiss on the cheek before he released vienna from his hold, allowing her to walk back to her house. as she reached the front door, vienna turned around and waved at finn who was still looking at her. he gave a small wave back and watched her go into her house.

he rubbed the palm of his hands over his face, "what is that girl doing to me?"

i'm so so sorry this is really overdue! also sorry it's short but i hope you enjoy this :)

by the way, did we ever discuss finn and vienna's ship name? comment your thoughts kiddies!

—jess