forty

oh my goodness guys! wrong digits has reached 21k! TWENTY ONE THOUSAND! I ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN I CHECKED, THANK YOU GUYS, LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU ALL XXX

[read on to find photos, :) photos]

EDITED:17/08/2017

third person

"where we going now?" finn asked as vienna and him drove out of the diner's carpark.

"it's a surprise." she answered.

"i hate surprises! come on, give me a clue?"

vienna tapped the steering wheel in a quick rhythm, thinking, "mm, well, it's outside."

finn clapped slowly, "round of applause for the most descriptive clue ever definitely does not go to vienna!" they both laughed.

they exchanged conversation until vienna pulled up at their second destination.

"we've arrived."

"the park?"

"i thought you'd like to get to know me more, no?"she softly pouted.

"what? i do! but at the park?"

"this park is filled with a bunch of amazing childhood memories, it's the best place to start." she smiled at him from the driver's seat.

he smiled back, "let's get going then?"

they both jumped out the car and strolled towards a wooden bench, a little away from the park.

"you see that tree over there?" vienna pointed to a large tree.

"which tree?"

"that big tree over there!"

"where?"

"right there! in the middle of the park!"

"oh, that tree," he laughed sheepishly, "what about it?"

"my dad used to take me there when i was younger and he would let me climb that tree. mum would never allow me you see but dad climbed it with me incase i slipped a little."

"do you miss your dad since he spends most of his time at work?" he asked.

vienna shook her head, "no, i still see him but if i don't see him, it doesn't really affect me."

finn sent her a weak smile and looked around, spotting a red van. "want an ice cream love?"

she smiled at him, "i wouldn't mind but i got to eat these fries." she reminded him, lifting up the bag containing the scrumptious, greasy fries.

"oh, i nearly forgot about those! was that your plan, eh? to make me forget so you could have them all to yourself?" he jokingly smirked.

vienna widened her eyes playfully, "oh man! i've been caught. that was obviously my plan!" she then stood up and took a few steps away from the bench, "you sure you want them?" vi asked, holding up the bag.