forty-one

EDITED: 17/08/2017

third person

finn ran after the squealing girl in the white sneakers, who held his precious fries captive in her arms. "just give me my food vienna!" he playfully shouted after her.

vienna looked over her shoulder, careful not to bump into anything, "i told you! you have to catch me first." she laughed.

she had the bag tightly surrounded by her arms, obviously not crushing the fries. who would do such a thing? vienna ran around the park, ignoring the scowls and the laughter the pair were receiving from children and their parents.

she always liked the thrill of the chase.

finn drew nearer to vienna and, once he was close enough, tackled her to the ground. rip fries he thought.

vienna shrieked as she landed on the grass. rather roughly earning a small green mark on her white blouse.

"jeez finn, i said get the fries from me. not squish them whilst squishing me!" she scolded teasingly, "goodness gracious! how much do you weigh?!"

finn laughed as he hovered above her, "i caught you. hand over my food."

"your food? what food? there's no food left, you destroyed it you blithering idiot!"

"me? the idiot? who decided the run around the whole park holding with the best thing in the world?"

"fries can't run my dear."

he looked at her puzzled then realised what she meant, "you are not the best thing in the world!"

she laughed, "well done, you've not only gone and crushed the fries and my body but you've gone and crushed my feelings." she pouted as she looked towards the sky, teasing him with the lack of eye contact she was giving him.

"oh i'm sorry, how ever will you forgive me?" he asked, lowering himself a little.

"well there is one thing you could do."

"and what might that be?" a smirk present in his face.

"you'll have to come a little closer." vienna whispered, quite seductively.

finn's breathe hitched at her response but nonetheless leaned in towards her and felt her warm breathe tickle his nose.

vi leaned up towards his ear and whispered, "you could get off me for starters."

vienna didn't notice the look of disappointment finn was wearing as slowly rolled off of her.

"thankyou! i can finally breath!" she sighed over-dramatically.

this earned a slap on the leg from finn.

"hey! watch it buddy." they both laughed softly.

they both sat there for a few minutes, soaking up the hot sun until finn reached for vienna's hand.

"w-what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"holding your hand?"

vienna gave him a look, "no, really?" she shot back, "why're holding my hand?"

"because i feel like it." he sent a soft smile and looked back towards the clouds.

"right..ok then." vienna was confused. why was he holding he hand? he had two hands! hold his own for heaven's sake.

"so..." finn spoke up, "go out with me sometime?"

"i am out with you right now." she replied quite innocently.

"you know what i mean!"

"but i really don't." vienna smirked.

"you're going to make say it?" she nodded and he sighed, "would you like to go on a date with me vienna?"

"no."

finn sat up, a little hurt by his favourite girl rejecting him. "no?"

"no." she repeated.

"oh." he murmured, he lay back down but let go of her hand.

vienna grabbed it back after a couple of moments and turned towards him and turned his face towards her, with her hand.

"i wouldn't like to go on a date with you finn." she stated.

"i know, i know. no need to rub it in." he sighed, a little heartbroken.

"i would love to go on a date with you." she smiled.

comment and vote all you like bc i'm a hoe for that sort of stuff :)
—jess