Chapter 1

A/N: Hey people! So this is a fan fic I decided to make. I don't know if this will go big or anything like that but, we'll see. If you watch "The 100" then you should know that this takes place after 3x07 or as the Clexa fans know it as: JUDGEMENT DAY. Anyways enjoy the story! Remember to comment and vote YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!!

"You must Heda for the sake of your people." Titus told me. I then remember Clarke. It's for the best.
"As you wish Titus, but one last thing, if anything happens to Clarke, whoever does anything to her will be forbidden off the grounds or worse. Is that clear?" I command.
"Yes Commander." Titus replies with an assuring tone. I nod at him and tell Titus to go tell Aden the plan. I go back to pack and prepare. I then here silent footsteps in my room. I walk towards the sound as I see Clarke walking towards me. I look into her soft blue eyes and see sadness. That's when I realize,
"When do you leave?" I ask with sadness in my voice. I didn't want her to leave but I know she must do it for her people.
"Now." Clarke replies with sadness. I nod and she walks up to me.
"I'm sorry," Clarke says sincerely.
"Don't be." I take a quick pause and hold my breath trying not to let my tears fall. "You have to go back. They're your people."  I say.
"That's why I-" I pause as Clarke looks into my eyes. "That's why your you." I say with a crack. It was hard keeping my tears in check. I looked at her as she looked disappointed but not shocked.
"Maybe one day me and you will owe nothing to our people." Clarke says in a reassuring tone. I nod with a response and I remember Titus's plan.
"I hope so." I say with a nod and sadness in my voice. She nods as I hold my arm out. I stare at it as she does too and wraps her arm around mine. "May we meet again." I say with a smile that fades. I look at Clarke as she has a bit of a smile but then stops smiling and stares at me for a small amount of time before leaning in. Our lips touch as I am shocked by the experience. As shock as I am I do my part and kiss back and put my arm around her neck. We move apart and I look in her eyes.
"Is this how you actually feel? Are you sure?" I ask with a questioning yet meaningful stare. Although I didn't say it I knew she could understand and with the stare she gave back I knew she meant a yes. As we kiss again my tears run down wild. She puts me on the bed and I look at her one last time asking the same question. And in response was one of the happiest moments of my life.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER PEOPLE. So tell me how'd you like it. I'm not going to go into detail because this ain't no Lemon you nasty you😂. Anyways yeah so what do you guys think the plan is? I feel like I'm sorta copying from another fan fic but I'm sorta putting my twist and turns into it so I don't really know. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!