Chapter 2

A/N: Hey people! Not much to say about this chapter besides, I really liked the character Aden. He seemed so underrated and when he died in "The 100" I felt a little piece of my heart die. I didn't cry but it hurt. He would've made a fine Heda. Well that's all I have to say! Remember to vote and comment. YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE.

I woke up to Clarke stroking my arm. She continued stroking my arm until she said something.
"Octavia and I are gonna get behind the blockade by dawn." I shushed her and closed my eyes. I then feel her finger go to my back as she caresses my back where my tattoo is.
"This is beautiful." Clarke complimented.
"I got it on my Ascension day." I pause for a little bit to open my eyes. "A circle for every night blood that died." I pause again this time fully awake. "When the commander chose me-" I am then cut off by Clarke.
"Seven circles. I thought you said there were nine officiates at your conclave?" Clarke asks.
"There were." I reply not wanting to continue the conversation.
"What happened to number eight?" Clarke asks softly. I then remember Costia and what the Ice Nation did to her. They tortured her and sent her head to my bed. I then remember Titus's plan. I only hope that what happened to Costia won't happen to Clarke. Although Roan is the king now it doesn't mean that when I leave everything will still be okay. I then turn towards Clarke to change the subject.
"Can we talk about something else?" I ask. She smiles.
"We don't need to talk at all." She replied with a smirk. I smirk back leaning into her. I only wish that this moment would last forever.

A/N: So I know the chapters are really short at the moment it's just that I don't want them to be long but I will try to extend the chapters as I get to put more of my twists into it since the only thing you see right now is me rewriting what happened when all you really could've done was watch the scene yourself. But whatever it's all on you I guess. Remember to vote and comment. YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE.