Chapter 15

A/N: Yay! An on time chapter!

Lexa's P.O.V
"We put that flame in your neck and we leave this island to see if it's the island we've been looking for." Raven tells us.
"What about Jess?" Aden asks.
"I say we let her run off. There's not to many places for her to go anyways." Bellamy says. Aden glares at him.
"I'm going to look for her." Aden says.
"Aden, may I speak with you in private?" I ask confused by Aden's want to stay. He nods as I lead him away from the group.
"Aden. Why do you want to see the one they call Jess so badly?" I ask. I see his face turn red and I smile. "Aden it's okay." I say a bit softer. He looks up and smiles.
"Are we going to look for her?" He asks as I see his face light up. I nod. He smiled and walks away.
"But." He turns around. "We must put the flame in my neck." I say and he nods as we head back to the group.
"We are going to change the plan." I say. They all stare at me confusingly. "If there is another Nightblood we have to find them." I look at all of them.
"How are we going to even get her to stay?" Jasper asks.
"I have that covered." Aden takes a step forward.
"But first we must insert the flame in my neck." I tell them and they all nod in agreement.
"I will go to look for Octavia." Bellamy cuts in.
"We'll go with you." Monty says and Bellamy nods.
"Where will you be going?" Clarke asks Raven.
"Well it's either go with the strict commander, her little brother, and the crazy blonde." Raven pauses. "Or the man who was going to stick a chip into a young girls neck without her noticing, a past alcoholic, and the alcoholic's friend." I see Clarke smile and I do so too.
"So who's it going to be?" Jasper asks. Raven looks at us then back at the others.
"I guess the crazy blonde, and her lover." She says. Aden looks at her confusingly. "And the little kid." Raven smiles and puts the samples in a bag. She walks to the others and hands them a radio. "Check in if you find anything or anyone." Raven hands it over to Monty and he nods. She walks over. "Lead the way."
Aden nods and walks forward.
After a little bit of walking...
"This is where I last saw her." Aden stops and looks around. As he searches Raven comes up to me.
"You know, there's a good way to make sure Clarke stays with you." Raven tells me. I look at her confusingly. "Okay, so when we set up camp at night this is what you tell her. Raven whispers something in my ear and I nod.
"I see some tracks." Clarke says. Aden walks over and nods. We follow the trail until it's eventually dark.
"We should set up camp." Clarke notifies and we all nod. Raven starts a fire as Clarke go gets some water.
"Don't forget." Raven reminds me. Will this really work?
"Clarke. Can I speak to you in private?" I ask. She looks at me confusingly but nods. As we walk a little bit far from the others I take a deep breath.
"What is it Lexa?" Clarke asks and I smile.
"You are from space am I correct?" I ask knowing fully she is.
"Yes and?"
"In space there is no what you people call Gravity is that true?"
"Yes?" Clarke replies in a very confused tone. My smile starts to slowly fades as she is obviously very confused. I decide to continue.
"Even though there is no what you people call gravity where you live." I pause as she continues to look at me confusingly. "If I were there, I'd still fall for you." I say but this time a bit more confidently. I see her eyes widened but she just smiles.
"Thanks Lexa." She gives me a kiss. I smile but in the back of my mind I am still very confused. As we head back to camp I see Raven and Aden talking a they both start to laugh. I look at Aden and he stops. Clarke gives Raven a glare as I'm still sitting very confused.
"Raven, what did you do?" Clarke asks in a very serious tone.
"Just gave the old commander a pick up line." Raven replies with a smirk. Aden tries not to laugh as I stare at all of them confusingly.
"Clarke, did I do something wrong?" I ask as I stare at the blonde I fell for.
"It's nothing Lexa." Clarke assures me and gives Raven a death stare.
"Let's just give you the flame." Clarke tells me as she pulls it out. I nod in agreement. As Clarke is about to do something Raven speaks.
"You forgot what to say didn't you?" Raven says.
"No." I know that Clarke is doing it.
"Maybe, Raven should do it." I say and she stares at me and nod. She gives the flame to Raven. She it's beside and holds her hand out. I grab it as our fingers interlock each other. She smiles at me as I do so.
"Shendē Superious" (I can't spell that, I am SO sorry.) Raven says as I feel something start to stab my neck. I hold on to Clarke's hand tightly as I start yell in pain.

A/N: WE GOR A PICK UP LINE! Yesssss. I feel so happy. I wished this happened in the show. Well I'm out peeps!