Chapter 21

A/N: Okay... I have decided to change the story up in the tiniest way possible. NO MORE SWITCHING BETWEEN POINT OF VIEW. This is all Third Person point of view and yeah. Okay read on Kru!

It was dark, Aden slowly awoke to chains tied around his wrist. He tried to pull on it but no luck. Then he heard someone else's chain in the midst of all the darkness.
"Anyone there?" He called.
"A-Aden?" A familiar voice called back. It was weak and soft.
"Jess?"

~~~~~~~

Lexa was scared. It was a hard thing to admit but Clarke saw right through her. She's never seen Lexa act liked this, so she was scared herself. Clarke stared at the girl's hand and noticed the shaking. She slowly walked over and grabbed Lexa's hand. Lexa stared up at her and the only thing that Clarke could see in the girl's eyes were pure sadness and fear. Clarke returned a reassuring stare and squeezed Lexa's hand. The blonde then softly told the girl, "We'll find Aden, I promise." Lexa stared up at the girl and Lexa looked like she was even on the brink of tears (A/N: I have no idea if that's the correct term)
Lexa looked back at the blonde and nodded, and as if on que Raven spoke up. "Guys, I think I found something!" They turned back and looked at the girl. Raven was holding up a knife with writing on it.
"That's Jess's blade." Octavia informed and went up to Raven and grabbed the knife. "There was no markings before," Octavia inspected the knife until her eyes widened in shock. "It says Azgeda." Clarke looked at Lexa and those soft eyes quickly hardened and Clarke could only see fire and rage within them.
Lexa was furious. Of course it was Azgeda. She couldn't believe the  treachery of the whole thing. Everyone knew that stealing a nightblida was the worst crime of all. But then again, without her in power, were the laws still even reinforced?
"We have to go back to Polis." Lexa commanded. They all looked at her and gave her a nod.
"I'll go tell the others, we'll all take the ship back." Raven informed and Lexa nodded in agreement. They then all started walking back to camp.

~~~~~~

Aden tried to remember the even of last night. He remember talking Lexa and telling her to go to sleep. And then he started to remember. Five men attacked him, he was so surprised,  they managed to grab him and knock him out.
"Jess, where are we?" He asked softly. His voice was dry from dehydration.
"Azgeda, they took me first two days ago then you." Jess explained in a softer voice. Aden was confused. Azgeda was no longer ruled by Queen Nia, so what does King Roan want to do with them?
"Do you know what they want from us?" There was a long silence.
"Yeah." Jess took a deep breath. "They want my blood. And, they know the commander is alive, they're using you to lure her in." My eyes widen in shock. Aden pulled on my chains in anger. He grunted and wanted to scream. "Aden stop! Please, they're going to hear us." Aden stopped and sighed in frustration.
~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and late update. School is annoying. Heck I'm already about to fail History 😂