Chapter 9

A/N: Hey people! Back at it again with another chapter! So I hope you like it! REMEMBER VOTING AND COMMENTING. I don't know why I put that in caps but whatever. Anyways YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE. there it is again.

Raven and I entered the tent. As we walked in I started to feel a little guilty. I decided to speak before she does.
"It has come to my attention I never apologized." I say clearly. She looks at me confused and shocked. "As you know, I'm the reason why Finn is dead and," she cuts me off.
"Lexa, please just, stop right there." She tells me. I nod my head.
"I need you to go back to Polis." Raven tells me. My eyes widened in shock.
"Why?"
"It's Clarke." She pauses as I take a step back.
"What do you mean?"
"I can't really tell you, but you must go back." I look down at the ground and think for a second.
If I leave... What about Aden? What about what Titus said?
I looked back up at the girl.
"I will do so under one condition," I pause. "But first follow me." I say as she does so. I walk towards Aden's camp and as I did so, I saw Aden laughing. He looks up at me as I see his eyes widened. Aden jumps out of his seat and looks at me with full attention.
"Aden I must leave." I tell him.
"Are you sure Heda?" He asks.
"Yes Aden, but you will stay." The young Nightblood looks at me shocked but doesn't say anything afterwards. He nods and sits back down right next to Monty.
"And Monty..." Raven calls out to the boy. "Get more samples and see if there's any radiation." Raven walks over and gives Monty some special device. I don't question anything and leave the tent as she follows.
"Let's go." She says as she leads me to a ship of some sort. It is tiny but it'll have to do.  She gets on as I do afterwards.
Later on the boat...
"Lexa," Raven calls. I look up at her.
"I just want to thank you for apologizing. I never thought you would." She says and smiles.
"There is no need to thank me. It was right. I now know that blood must not have blood. I wish I knew that before but, there is nothing we can do now." I tell her with more of a calming voice. She nods and looks off in the distance.
"I have a question for you however." I say. Raven looks back at me and nods.
"Why are you acting so friendly?" I ask. I did so much to harm this girl and yet, she never seemed to have anything bad towards me.
Raven takes a moment to think about it and eventually answers. "I never really seemed to hold grudges I guess you could say." She pauses. "I always figure it out. As a mechanic I do that I don't know if you could tell." She says with a smile. I let out a small laugh quickly taking it back. Raven looks at me funny.
"And so the commander laughs." Raven looks at me and smiles. I looked at her confused but then ends up smiling.
"And so she does." I say. Raven looks at me shocked due to my reply. She then smirks and continues looking out in the distance. I do the same as I think about Clarke. I wonder what she will think when she sees me. Will she feel happy? Angry? Sad? Relieved? Or worse, hateful towards me. I shake off the thought and just continue looking at the water. There are no words shared between Raven and I. We had an understanding. A truce. We finally accepted one another as allies and that was good enough for the both of us.
Aden's P.O.V
I walk as I think about everything as I then see smoke coming from a fire. I slowly walk towards the smoke with my blade out. As I walk towards the smoke something grabs my leg and i am then hung upside down. A girl walk towards me. She has dirty blond hair. She looks about my age and has hazel eyes.
"Chon yu bilaik?" The girl asks. (Who are you?)
"Aden Kom Trikru." I tell the girl. She nods and cut me down as I land on the floor hard. I get up as she looks at me guilty.
"Sorry." She tells me.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"Jess Kom Skaikru." She tells me. I am shocked by her answer.
"You're sky people?" I ask.
"Yes. Please come with me." I look at my arm and see that I'm bleeding. I cover it up and follow the girl.
"I'm sorry about the hanging you up thing I didn't know there was anyone else on the island." She tells me smiling.
"It's okay." I tell her. We finally get to a tent and a fire. She notices my other arm is behind my back.
"Let me see it." She tells me. I hesitate for a second and show my arm. My dark blood is dripping  down as her eyes widened. They eventually soften as she grabs a cloth and wraps it around where I was bleeding.
"I'm a go get some food. She goes and finds some meet. She grabs a knife and cuts the meat but she accidentally cuts herself in the process.
"Ahh!" She yells out before she goes and grabs a cloth for her finger. I notice a drop of her blood and realize she has it.
"You have the blood!" I point to her as I get up.
"What do you mean?" She asks. I remember that she's Skaikru.
"Please follow me to my camp." I tell her calmly. She looks at me for a little bit but eventually nod as we head towards the camp.

A/N: OOOOH new character! I'll explain more of her later. But till then, inhale this moment of a new character. Remember to vote and comment!! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!