Chapter 14

A/N: When you broke a promise to post an extra chapter... Sorry... You don't have to vote or anything this time... Yeah....

Clarke's P.O.V
"We have to find Her." I tell them. They all nod.
"How?" Lexa asks.
"We put a tracking device on her before she left. That's probably how Bellamy would find her too. Even if we found the girl, Bellamy would most likely get her first and it'd be too late." Raven informs.
"I say we grab the others and look for her together." I say.
"Okay I'll radio them and we'll meet on the island tomorrow." I nod in response as Lexa leaves the room. I run up to her.
"Lexa wait." I grab her arm as she looks at me. "Where are you going?" I ask.
"I need to inform my people I'm alive and so is Aden." She responds as she starts walking.
"You can't do that." I tell her. As she's about to touch the door she turns around and gives me a stare. I back up bit forgetting she's still that stern commander. "Lexa, I know you care for your people, but I don't feel like it's best for them to know your alive until we get the flame back."
"That's what you feel Clarke." Lexa pauses as she steps closer. "You have to know it. As a leader you need to understand that."
"You aren't the leader right now Lexa!" I yell. She steps back in shock. "I'm begging you, just wait till we have the flame." I say softer.
"Fine, Clarke." Lexa says as she walks back to the room. I sigh in frustration. I know what I said hurt her in some way. But I know it's true. Until we have the flame, it's best we keep her being alive a secret.
Aden's P.O.V
I hear voices but my eyes are close.
"What do we do with him?" I hear Monty say.
"He's a kid. All he'll do is slow us down." I hear Bellamy say. I open my eyes as I see them standing there in front of me. I get up and stand as I start to fall again. I sit back down.
"Woah! I suggest sitting down for a bit." Monty says.
"I'm fine." I say as I get up and this time I don't fall back. "If your going to go find Jess, I'm helping you." I say as I grab my blade and armor.
"Fine. But don't slow us down." Bellamy says as he walks out my tent.
"Don't mind him. He's just pissed we lost Jess. Did she do this to you?" Monty asks concerned.
"Yes." I pause as his eyes widened. "But it's okay, she means no harm." I say .
"What do you mean?"
"Back when you sky people were still in the sky, she was tested on." I say.
"So you think she ran away because she thought she was going to get tested on."   I nod.
Clarke's P.O.V
Lexa and Raven were waiting for me at the shore. When I got there we went on the boat. It was very quiet. There were no words between Lexa and I. I could tell Raven knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong little love birds? Just an hour ago you guys were all over each other." Raven said with a smirk. Lexa and I stare at each other and then looked away. I looked at Raven.
"Can we just focus on finding the girl?" I say.
"Okay, but I don't think right now is the best time to have an argument." Raven says.
"Clarke." Lexa calls my name and I freeze up a bit. I forgot how her voice made me feel. That strong stoic voice. I look at her. "Raven is right. We should stop this fight of ours now, before it's too late." Lexa tells me.
"Okay," I pause. "I'm sorry,"
"It's okay Clarke, you were right." Lexa replies with a smile. I stare at her shocked. "It's not best my people know until later, it'll put everything into chaos." I nod in agreement. There is another silent between all of us.
Later...
I fell asleep. I felt something touch my shoulder and shook it. I slowly awoke.
"Clarke," My eyes open as I see Lexa in front of me. "We're here. On the island." I get up and out of the boat as Lexa shows us the way to camp. When we get to camp we see Aden sharpening his blade.
"Heda?" Aden gets up.
"Aden, where are the others?" Lexa asks.
"They're inside my tent. We are looking for somebody." Aden tells us.
"And who is this somebody?" Raven cuts in.
"Her name is Jess." Aden pauses as she stares to the side then back to us. "She's a Nightblood." My eyes widen. We walk into the tent as I see Bellamy.
"Clarke?" Before he can say more I slap him straight across the face.
"How could you?" I ask.
Lexa's P.O.V
As we enter the tent Clarke runs up to Bellamy and slaps him.
"How could you?" Clarke asks.
"Clarke you need to understand that-"
"That what Bellamy?" Clarke asks.
"We need another commander. And she seemed like our best bet. Especially since she's also one of us." Bellamy tells us.
"Well that's where you're wrong." Clarke steps away and points to me. "We don't need another commander." Bellamy's eyes widen. "Now where's the flame." Bellamy goes into his pocket and gives it to Clarke. Clarke storms out of the tent as I do so too and follow. She walks away.
"Clarke." She continues walking. "Clarke!" I yell louder. She turns around.
"What?" Clarke turns around and looks at me with anger in her eyes.
"It's okay now Clarke. We have the flame." I say as she nods. I pull her into an embrace to reassure everything is okay now. When we split I give her a small kiss on the lips and then smile. She smiles back as we walk back to camp. There we see Raven with the samples and trying to sort them out.
"So what's the plan?" Clarke asks.

A/N: Oh no! My babies got into a fight. But it's all good now. Now for all you Bellamy fans. He will redeem himself. I'm not a Bellarke shipper but I sort of like Bellamy's character so, yeah. I don't deserve all these reads. I can't even keep up with my own basic schedule. Whatever thanks and see you guys in the next chapter!