Chapter 11

A/N: Hey People! CLEXA REUNION! Why are you reading my authors note? READ IT ALREADY!

Lexa's P.O.V
I walked up to Clarke slowly.
"Raven can you give us a minute?" I ask and she nods. She leaves and I get to Clarke. "I'm sorry Clarke, I should've told you in the City Of Light..." Before I could finish I feel soft lips touch mine. I give in and kiss back passionately. I feel her tears fall onto my face. I break the kiss and stare into Clarke's eyes. The same beautiful eyes I fell for the first time I saw them.
I smile and wipe off Clarke's tears. "I promise you, I will never leave your side, not in death or in life," I caress her cheeks. We kiss again this time even more passionate. I don't want to let go of this moment. (I'm about to go into a bit of detail so if you don't like that stuff... Then skip to a bold part that says APPLEZ)
I softly moaned as Clarke did the same. I felt her breathing loud in my ear. Her lips felt perfect on mine and my lip couldn't stop trembling. We take a moment to breath as we stare into each other eyes, both of our eyes are locked with each other.
"Lexa I-" I cut her off.
"That's right, I'm only Lexa when I'm with you." We both smile as she leads me to the bed room. We starts passionately kissing again as she lays me down. I feel warmth on my neck as I moan in satisfaction. She whispers something in my ear but I'm too focused that I can't hear it. She continues.... APPLEZ
Later after getting your mind out of the gutter ya nasties 😏
I wake up and turn around to Clarke. She's slightly awake.
"Clarke?" I whisper softly as I see Clarke's eyes slowly open with a smile.
"Yeah?"
"What did you whisper into my ear earlier?" I ask.
"It's nothing." She tells me. Before I can say anything more I hear a knock on the door.
"Clarke?" I hear Raven call.
"I'll get it. Go get dressed." She tells me. As she gets up I grab her arm and give her a peck on the lips. We both smile. She grabs something to cover up and walks to the door. I get up and go change.

A/N: OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP!! I really loved writing this chapter. I wanted to write more but I think this was good enough. I just wanted to say that I suck at writing kissing parts. Please tell me how I did and what I should work on. And remember this IS NOT a lemon because I don't want to get a mature rating. We be all PG-13 up in here! Okay that's it! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!!