Chapter 7

A/N: Hey people! So I just came back from my trip to Maine. I'm guessing none of you guys care. Happy Late 4th of July! And if you don't live in the U.S then..... Well this is awkward. Whatever I hope you enjoy this chapter of Heda Returns. Remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!

Aden stares at me the whole time while exploring the island. I notice and he looks away quickly.
"Aden?" I call the young night blood as he stares at me. "Is there something you need to tell me?" I ask concerned.
"No Heda, it's just calling you by your actual name is..."
"Strange?" I finish his sentence with a smile. He looks back at me and nods. "I understand Aden. But until we get back to Polis I think it's best you call me by my real name." He nods once again and we continue walking. We then hear a voice coming from the coast.
"Hey I think this is the place!" I hear a familiar voice say. I look at Aden and we quietly walk towards the coast with blades in hand. "The radiation shouldn't get to this island. Let's take some samples and then go back to Clarke." The familiar voice says. My eyes widened with the sound of Clarke's name. My heart starts to beat faster as I think of her. I eventually snap out of it when I hear another voice.
"It sort of feels like old times huh?" The other voice says. This voice sounds younger and is male. Aden and I slowly and quietly walk closer and hid behind a tree.
"Yeah besides the fact that we will probably all die and Clarke's well, you know." Another voice says.
"Wow Jasper thanks for the reminder!" I here the other male voice call. I then remember what happened in the City Of Light.
All of a sudden Aden is on the ground and I see Jasper on top.
"Jasper!!" I hear the same voice call again. He has a mushroom haircut and has a black jacket on.
"Lexa?" I hear the other familiar voice call. I look and I see Raven. I take a quick look but then go back to see Aden and Jasper fighting on the ground. Instead of Aden being on the bottom this time Jasper is. Aden is hitting Jasper hard in the face till eventually he's knocked down.
"Chil yo daun Aden." I command. He looks up at me and nods. He gets off Jasper, and Raven looks at me in amazement. The boy runs up to Jasper.
"Jasper, come on wake up." The boy commands.
"Aden." I call. "Give the man some water and carry him back to camp." I command.
"Yes Heda." He bows and goes up to Jasper and pick him up. The other boy helps and gives Aden a very dirty look.
"And you." I look at the boy. He looks back. "What is your name?" I ask.
"Monty." He replies. Aden and him start to walk towards camp.
"Raven." I look at the girl.
"Lexa, can we speak in private?" Raven asks.
"Yes. Please follow me." I say and walk towards camp and into the tent.
Aden's P.O.V
This other person named Monty was helping me take the man who attacked me towards camp. We brought him into my tent and put him onto my bed. He eventually wakes up.
"I will go get him some water." I say and walk outside the tent.
When I came back with the water I gave it to Monty. He gave it to the one known as Jasper. I look around and then go grab some cloth. I stand near Monty for a little bit before saying something.
"May I?" I ask and Monty just nods. I look at Jasper and put the cloth onto spots where there was blood.
After Healing Jasper...
"Where did you learn to treat people?" I looked at him confused.  "Where did you learn how to be a healer?" Monty asks. I look at Jasper who was still asleep and then made sure Lexa wasn't around either. I look back at Monty and nod.
"Before I was sent to Polis to train my mother was a healer." I paused and tried to remember my mother's face but nothing popped into my mind besides Lexa. "One day I cut myself and," I pause once again. "And then they found out I was a Nightblood and training had to start. They took me away from my family and I used that as fuel for when I'm fighting. But then I met the commander." I look at Monty who seemed very interested with my story. I then continued. "The commander was like another mother. It almost felt like I had a family again. So now my new fuel to fight is the commander," I tell him  and he smiles. There was a quick pause before he speaks.
"Well I'm sorry for giving you that stare earlier. I was judging you too early but now I see it." He says with a smile.
"And I apologize for attacking your friend Jasper." I say and bow down my head a little bit. He puts his hand out. I am confused again. Monty looks at me weird and then says something.
"I'm guessing you don't know what a handshake is?" He asks and I reply with another confused expression. "Here let me show you." He grabs my hand and we do this weird hand thingy. We decided to make our own which was for once fun. I smiled and we continued to talk. It was actually, nice.

A/N: OOOOH friendship. Yeah nothing is better then some fluffy fluff. Now although this story is called Heda Returns doesn't mean it should just be about Clexa. Of course there's Clexa but I will write chapters like these too so yeah. See y'all on Thursday! Remember to vote and comment you give me purpose!

P.S
I used trigedaslang 😎. Basically Lexa told Aden to stand down. Yeah that's about it. BYYYYYE.