Chapter 19

A/N: It has come to my attention I haven't written any Clexa moments quite yet and this story is "Heda Returns" So... LET THE FLUFF BEGIN SORTA.

Lexa's P.O.V
We followed a track of footprints that Clarke has showed us. It seems that it will soon be come dark so we decided to set up camp. Aden sighed in frustration but I told him there's no point of continuing if we are tired. He nodded and fell asleep as everyone agreed that I would keep watch.

I looked over to Clarke who was asleep. She looked peaceful and calm. I smiled as the only noise I could here were embers cracking on the fire. Everything for once seemed peaceful. Maybe, me being commander is the reason for no peace. I looked up at the stars and stared at the brightest one in the sky. I imagined it, as Costia, my first love, watching over me. The thought of Costia put a smile to my face. And how glad I am, I avenged her death.

A blonde woke up, heavy breathing, sweat dripping from her forehead. I quickly walk over and put my arm on her shoulder.
"Clarke," The blonde didn't answer. She seemed frozen. "Clarke, you're safe now, it was all just a dr-" Warm arms quickly wrapped around my lower waist and I was the one frozen. I looked down to see the blonde with her arms tightly wrapped around me. Although I was frozen at first, I quickly embraced the girl. It then occurred to me, Clarke, was crying.

It has been a good amount of time and it, was filled with silent sobs and comfort. I knew not to say anything, at least not yet. It seemed that the blonde didn't mind the silence. Eventually she stopped and looked up at me. I looked up at her smiled, I wiped off a remaining tear still on her cheek and smiled. The blonde shook her head and turned around. She kept shaking her head, she couldn't face me. My face quickly went from a smile to a frown.
"Clarke please, I-"
"It's not you Lexa, it's just, I can't get you, out of my mind." I look at her confused. She sighs and moves her hands through her hair. "You dying, it's still there. Your last words, they're still there. You're here, but, you still feel, gone." Clarke finally explains. My eyes widen in shock.
"Clarke, I never knew, I'm so so-" Before I could finish I feel soft lips on mine. Although I'm shocked, I do my part in the kiss. I push back and smile into the kiss. It was soft, yet passionate. I felt something wet fall across my cheek, but it wasn't my tear.
"Clarke." We split and she smiles, with tears in her eyes.
"But you're here." Is all she manages to say. I pull her into a hug. Clarke held tight as I did the same. We split apart and I wiped the tears off of the blonde's cheek once again. We both smile and sit next to each other. She leans her head on my shoulder as we just sat together.

Side Note: Y'all should read my other fan fic about "The100" It's not completely Clexa based but at least check it out. Love y'all!