Chapter 6

A/N: Hey people! So I can finally write more creatively since this takes place AFTER season 3. The thing is what will I do when season 4 starts? Eh, we'll figure it out then. Anyways, remember to vote and comment you give me purpose.

I woke up in a tent. I looked around and slowly got up. I felt a sharp pain near my stomach. I looked down and saw that there were bandages wrapped around my stomach. I eventually got up as I then heard noises outside. I looked around as I then saw a blade. I picked it up and limped outside the tent with the blade tightly gripped. When I got out of the tent I saw Aden. He was chopping wood with an axe. I smiled as I saw the young night blood. After a short period of time he noticed me standing there.
"Heda?" He asked with a shocking tone and dropped the axe. He ran over to me as I put my arms around him as he helped me walk towards a stump to sit on. There was a fire. I stared into the ambers for a while until Aden finally said something. "Is everything alright?" He asks concerned. I look up at him and smile, I then realize what happened. I remembered what happened at the City of Light.
"Aden?" I pause as I stare at him. "How long was I out?" I ask concerned.
"About two weeks Heda." He bows his head as my eyes widened in shock. Two weeks?
"Where are we?" I ask. He sits on the tree stump next to mine and takes off his armor.
"An island. Titus went through with the plan." Aden told me. I then remember what Titus did. I remember Clarke. My eyes start to get watery but I quickly wipe them away.
"What happened to the other Nightbloods and Titus?" I ask. He looks down on the ground.
"They were all killed including..." He trailed off as he tries to remain strong. He was trained well. Always taught that love and showing any sign of emotion was meant for weakness. "Titus killed himself while trying to keep the flame from Ontari." He says with a gulp. I stare with shock. As mad as I was at Titus he was always like a father to me after I was taken to the capital to train. I look at Aden as he was still obviously hurt from the death of Titus. I got up and closer to him and pulled him into an embrace. He let's a few tears fall.
"I'm sorry Heda." He manages to say. I smile.
"It's okay Aden." I break the hug as he wipes his tears. "Aden, the world as we know it will change. From now on I suggest you call me by my name, Lexa." His eyes widened in shock.
"But commander I-" he is about to say something but I cut him off with a stare reminding him of what I just said. He shuts his mouth.
"We are family now. The only Nightbloods left." I tell him with a weak smile. He nods and grabs a cup with water.
"You must be thirsty." He gives me the cup and I take it. I drink from it and give it back to him. He places back onto a log. I get up and walk towards the tent to change. I look at the clothes and choose a simple shirt with pants and boots. I also put the blade behind my back into the holsters. I also put armor on just in case something occurred.
I get back out of the tent as I see Aden with his armor again chopping wood.
"Aden." I call.
"Yes He-Lexa." He looks up at me.
"Have you explored the island?" I asked. He shakes his head.
"I've looked around but I haven't seen all of it. It's a big island." He tells me.
"Well, why don't we take a look?" I say with a smile. He smiles back and drops the axe and picks up the nearby blade near him. But before he picks it up he looks at me.
"Lexa, aren't you injured?" He asks concerned.
"Aden it's okay. I think I've healed enough to go on a journey." I tell him with an honest look. He nods and grabs the blade. He grabs the container and pours some water into it and put it on his belt. He smiles back at me once again as we leave the clearing to explore the new island that for now will be called home.

A/N: YAY! Aden is back. I think Aden will have some troubles with calling Lexa, Lexa. But I think that it's nice to see Lexa have a brother/sister bond with someone. So remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!!

P.S
You're welcome for the early chapter 😎.