Chapter 17

2 weeks or so...
Jess's P.O.V
My ankle finally healed and Octavia said she'd train me. Apparently she wanted me to be her second.
"Okay, come at me." Octavia commands. I look at her confused. I had a knife and she had nothing. I didn't want to hurt her.
"Okay?" I say. I get into a stance and attack her from the left side but she grabbed my arm and punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground but grabbed my knife and went again. And again. And again. Constantly, getting, beat, the, shit, out, of, me.
"You get down you get back up!" She tells me. I groan. I try to get back up but fell. Octavia put her hand out and I grabbed it and stood up.
"Go grab some water and bandages." Octavia tells me. I nod and go into the tent.

Aden's P.O.V
Lexa mentioned something about a disease. How important Jess is.
"Well then let's find her." Raven says. We've continued this trail for a while and it seems to end at some type of hold. And then I see it. I walk close and there dried up night blood on the ground. I look at the others and I see a trail of blood leading to somewhere. We continue down that path.
"We should split up. We'll cover more ground." Clarke tells us as the trail starts to fade. I nod and all of us went different ways. I had my blade out making sure not to get sneaked up on but then someone attacked me. I looked and it wasn't Jess. It was another girl. We fought but I was the better fighter. Her sword fell out of her hand and I had her pinned to the ground.
"You fought well." I say and stick the sword right near her head. She looked at me confused and before any words were spoken I hear a familiar voice call from behind me.
"Aden?" I turn around to see Jess. She's bruised everywhere but I smile at the look of her being okay.
"Jess?" I pulled my sword out of the ground and she goes up to hug me. The girl who I fought gets up.
"Jess, who is this?"
"Octavia, this is Aden kom Trikru." Jess tells the girl. My eyes widen at her name. I remember Bellamy sayings she was looking for her.
"Octavia? Do you know of the one named Bellamy?" I ask.
"How do you know that name?" The girl asks.
"I'm here with the Commander, Clarke, and a girl named Raven." I inform her. I look at Jess who looks a bit uneasy knowing people are coming.
"I have to go." Jess says. I frown.
"No Jess, I promise you, my people mean no harm." I say grabbing her hand. She looks at me as I give her a trustful smile. Jess looks at Octavia and nods. I walk away and look for the others.
A little later...
I found Raven, Clarke, and Lexa. I told them I found Jess and Octavia and they're eyes widened in shock. I showed them there.
"Oh my god." Raven ran over and hugged Octavia. I smiled as Lexa walked over to Jess.
"Commander." Jess says slowly bowing.
"Jess, you are very important. Will you help your people?" Jess put a frown on her face and looked at me.
"I vow to save your people," She pauses and sighs. "And my people." Lexa smiles and walks away. I go over.
"Is this you questioning why I was so weird when it came to the Commander asking about saving our people?"
"No, this is me questioning why." I tell her.
"I didn't feel safe Aden." She tells me and I shake my head.
"You were safe. It was trust."
"I trust you."
"If that were true, you wouldn't have done what you did." I say. I walk away and go to Lexa.
"How long have you been here?" Clarke asks.
"A month." Octavia replies. She gives me a look. "Your little dude over here knows how to fight." Lexa gives me a little smile. I look behind me and, where's Jess?

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter. I'm starting to get writers block and I don't know why. I'll try my best to write but the chapters will come out very slowly.