Chapter 12

A/N: Hey People! So I have an idea! So when season 4 happens I think I'm going to write a whole new fan fic about "The 100" It's just an idea. But it'll most likely happen and when it does it'll either replace this story or I'll write it on the side. Okay so that's it! Remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!

Aden's P.O.V
Jasper was up and I was still chopping wood. Monty went to go get some more samples for something with him. I wanted to ask but didn't get the chance. Jess was hunting so I decided to just do something that reminded me of home.

Clarke's P.O.V
I opened the door as Raven walked in.
"What's up?" I ask.
"What's up Clarke? Clarke the world is about to literally end." Raven tells me as I am reminded. My smile fades.
"Sorry. So how are the samples?" I ask.
"I haven't gotten a radio back. And no one has seen Octavia...." Raven trails off as I see her frown.
"Hey." She stares up at me. "We'll find her." I tell Raven with an assuring smile.
"Well by we I hope you don't mean Bellamy." Raven tells me as I looked at her confused. "He didn't tell you?" I shook my head concerned.
"He went to go look for Octavia." She pauses. "Alone." My eyes widened as I start to get worried.
"Well we have to get him!" I tell Raven.
"Okay then what do we do?" She asks.
"I don't know," I try to think of something quick. I was mad at Bellamy but I still cared for him. He was like a brother to me. Ever since Wells...
"How about I send a search team of guards?" I ask.
"No offense Clarke, but do you really think they'd want to help look for a man who slaughtered so many of their people?" She asks as I sigh. I then hear a voice behind me.
"They won't." I look behind me as I see Lexa. My heart starts to beat faster as I see her. I quickly shake off the feeling.
"But I'll make them." Lexa tells us. For a second I forgot she was the commander. How heartless she could be and yet so loving and kind.
"And how will you do that?" Raven asks.
"I am still the commander. They respect me. However," Lexa pauses to take a breath as she stares at me. She then looks away and continues.
"It may be hard for them to accept, that I'm not actually dead." She tells me.
"So what do we do?" Raven asks. The room gets silent for a second before I eventually speak up.
"We'll just have to announce it. There is no other way." I tell both of them staring at Lexa. She noticed and I look away once again.
"Raven can you leave us?" Lexa tells Raven. Raven looks at both at us confused but nods and walks out.
"Clarke, we must put the flame back into me." She tells me stepping closer. I nod.
"Do you know how to do it?" She asks in a serious tone.
"Yeah, it's in my room, I'll go grab it." I tell Lexa as I walk out of the room. I look at the room as I see the box. I open it and the flame is missing. I stand there frozen shocked by what I'm seeing. And then it hits. Bellamy.

Aden's P.O.V
"Aden!" I hear Jess call my name. I chop one last piece of wood before dropping the axe and walking towards Jess.
"Yes?" I look at her as she shushes me.
"Come here." She whispers. I walk towards as she is hiding behind a bush of some sort. I hid next to her as I watch what's in front of us. "See that." She points to something on the ground as I see some type of rabbit on a rope or something like that. It's trapped. I look at her and then I hear steps. I look forward as I then see it,  as I see a black panther walking towards the rabbit. I take out my blade. She looks at me. And then nods. I tackle the panther and  I slit it's throat as the it does instantly.
"You gonplei ste odon." I pat the panther. Jess get out of the bush and smiles. "We have to bring this back to camp." I tell her as she nods. She gives me a sled to put the panther as I drag it. I do so back to camp.

A/N: Damn it Bellamy! To be honest I feel like this is a Bellamy move. He would steal the flame. I don't know why (Yes I do I'm the writer) but let's be honest. You can see it. By the way Adess or Jaden? Which is better? Also we might see some Octavian so... Look forward to it! Remember to vote and comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE!