Chapter 5

A/N: Hey people! So I finally got someone reading this story! I don't know who but to whoever you are thanks! It's kind of sad when you think about it. Me celebrating one reader 😂.

I woke up standing on a sidewalk. There were no trees and the sky was cloudy. There were many buildings around. The City Of Light! I looked around as I then hear Clarke somewhere yelling in pain. I run over and realize I have two blades. I grab them and run to where the sound of Clarke is. There I see people attacking Clarke. I jump out and kill two people.
"Lexa?" I hear Clarke call. I look at her and smirk. More people run up to me as I then attack them. I kill almost five people as I then see Clarke reach her hands out to me. I run over to her and put my blades away. I grab her as she gets up. She puts her hands on my cheeks to make sure I was real. I smiled at her. I thought myself that I was actually dead. "Oh my god." We hug each other and I pull her into a nice embrace.i hear more people coming towards us. I break up the hug and stare at her.
"Our fight is not over." I say. She nods and she uses me to lean on. We walk towards the stairs and as we are going down I notice something.
"Somethings wrong." I say.
"I can't." She falls onto the stairs but I catch her. I grab her face and make her look into my eyes. She's breathing heavy and I don't understand why.
"I-I'd never thought, I-I'd see you again." She says still heavy breathing as I smile.
"I told you my spirit would choose wisely." I say remembering the flame. She nods but then I look up at the sky and notice that it's turning into night.
"What is this?" She asks.
"Alie knows you're here." I reply. "She's uploading the flame from your mind. Your mind is changing things. Day turns to night, it rains. We have to hurry." We both nod in agreement but as I bring her back up she falls again and is shaking uncontrollably. "Clarke?!" I yell in panic. I grab her face but she doesn't stop shaking. "Clarke? Clarke?!" I call again but she doesn't stop. "Clarke? Clarke come back!" I command but she doesn't stop. "Clark?! Come back we need you!" I say still panicking. She then stops shaking and gets up. She looks up at me and stares at me. She kisses me as I'm shocked but happy. We break it up. I put her hair back. "Listen to me. Now the upload has begun. Alie's people will be able to see us." She looks away for a second. "We need to be more careful."
I say in a calming tone this time.
"Why aren't they here already?" She asks.
"The flame gives some protection but less and less. Can you stand?" I ask.
"Yeah." She gets up and looks at her watch. "My father's watch. It working." She studies it a bit more. "It's counting down. We have ten minutes to find that kill switch." She says. I then hear a bell and look at a girl on a bike. I get an odd sense of deja vu. I ignore it and then remember.
"Thank you Becca." I say smiling. Clarke looks at me. I look back at her and we follow the girl on the bike.
We hit a firewall and I tell Clarke.
"I don't understand." She says confused. We then hear a voice behind us as we turn around.
"You'll never get to the kill switch." A man walks towards us. He's wearing a jacket and has his hands in his pocket. I pull out my sword and I prepare to attack.
"No it's okay." She puts her hand up telling me to stand down. I obey but keep my guard up. "Jasper what are you doing here?" Clarke asks.
"Trying to stop you. I've seen the City of Light now. It's perfect. There's peace and happiness and safety. Why would you want to deny that to anyone?" The man named Jasper claims.
"She's torturing people to get them here Jasper." He shakes his head down in disappointment. "Taking their memories, controlling them. This isn't even you. This is Alie." Clarke points out in a saddened tone.
"She's doing what has to be done." Jasper says quickly.
"She took away our choice. Human beings have free will. We get to decide how we live." Clarke states.
"Human beings, are the only species that act against our own self interests. He walks a little bit closer as I grip my swords a little bit tighter. We torture each other, we fight, we hurt each other, break each other's hearts." He looks up at me and I remember. It's my fault all this happened. I should've let Clarke leave and maybe, no this is what was supposed to happen. I keep my head high anyways and reply with a dirty look. "None of that exists here." Jasper gives a weird smile to Clarke. "Alie was protecting us from ourselves." Clarke was about to say something but I had enough of the stalling.
"Clarke there's still time. We'll find another sign." I walk forwards but Jasper blocks me.
"We can't let you do that." He says as all of a sudden a bunch of people come near us. A man is leading them and calls out Clarke.
"Clarke there's no where to run. It over! The second A.I can no longer protect you." He yells.
"If I remove the flame," she looks at me. "Will it stop the update?" She asks.
"Yes but no one has done that by choice before. Regardless you'll be one of them. Alie will get the flame either way" I tell her.
"Stop fighting." Jasper tells us. I give him another dirty look. I stare at the other man and then I see a door.
"Clarke." I call her. She looks at the door too. All of a sudden a raven appears on the door.
"Raven." She says. Jasper tries to block the door but I punch him in the face so hard he's then knocked out on the floor. Next all the people come running towards us.
"We can't let them follow. Go! I'll hold them off." I command.
"No Lexa!" She grabs my arm and I look back. "I love you." She tells me. I smile.
"I'll always be with you." I tell her. I run towards the people and take out my blades once again I jump up and yell out my warrior scream and start to fight. As I kill more of Alie's men I realize, am I still alive? As I think that the same man who yelled at Clarke tackles me to the ground.
"You should've chose the City of Light. At least that way you'll be able to see your beloved Clarke." He tells me. I try to get up but can't.
"See that's where you're wrong. You can't run from your pain but you must overcome it. And I know that Clarke will." I grab my sword and stabs him right through the chest.
"Jus drein, Jus daun." I say taking the sword of the mans chest. I look up at all the dead bodies. I fall onto my knees and drop my sword. I look up at the sky. "May we meet again..." I say and fall onto the floor eventually blacking out.......

A/N: Hey people! Long chapter I know but I hoped you liked it! This is probably one of my favorite stories I've been writing. Please remember to vote or comment! YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE.

P.S
Did anyone notice my reference to the bike? Also the parallel I did in the end. Next chapter is going to be so good just watch! (YOURE WELCOME FOR THE EARLY CHAPTER IM BORED SO ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LAST 😂😂)

P.S.S
I skipped a lot of SHIZ ness so.... Yeah I'm sorry about that... It's kind of out of place now huh? Well this chapter takes place AFTER Lexa's death. Heheheheheh I EFFED that one up bad. Sorry 😅