Chapter 16

Lexa's P.O.V

"Lexa?" I hear a familiar voice call. I open my eyes as I see blue eyes staring back. I smile and slowly get up. I look around and see that I'm in my tent. I groan in pain as I then start to remember the flame.
"Clarke, did it work?" She frowns a little bit.
"We don't know." She admits. I look at her confusingly.
"What do you mean, you do not know?" I ask.
"The flame is still in you but you just blacked out." I touch the back of my neck as I feel it. I sigh.
"Clarke can you leave me alone please?" I ask but meant for it to be more of a command. She puts her hand on my thigh. I look at her.
"Are you sure?" She asks. I nod. She kisses me on the cheek and gets up. She walks towards the exit before looking back and nodding in my direction. She leaves and I prepare to meditate.
I am in a room. I get up and realize I'm not wearing my armor but a red sweater. I walk out of my room and I hear someone talking in the other room. I walk towards the voice as I see a woman.
"Becca?" I call out. The woman looks at me and smiles.
"Lexa," Becca replies. "I have a message you must return to the others." She tells me. I nod. "The island you're on, it's seems that you'll be able to survive there. Your ancestors that lived on the Earth long ago, called this island Australia." Becca tells me.
"If we can survive, what do you plan for me to do?" I ask.
"Save as many people as possible, and this Jess girl. I suggest you find her as soon as possible."
"Why is that?"
"There will be a disease that hits everyone. She's the only way for a cure." Becca tells me. I nod. I close my eyes and wake up. I leave the tent as i see the others. Clarke walks up to me.
"Now what?" I sigh.

Jess's P.O.V
I'm walking. As I walk I fell. I was in some type of cave. I tried to get up but realized my ankle.
"Shit." I say as I go into my bag and grab a rope. I see something to hook this up and to climb. I throw it up and pull to make sure it's stable. I start to climb.
As soon as I get up I feel something cold and sharp on my neck.
"Who are you?" A girl's voice ask.
"Jess Kom Skaikru." I say. She lets me go. I fall into the ground as I groan in my pain due to my ankle. She grabs my bag and looks for something. I feel a pain in my leg. As I look I see all of my dark blood gushing out. I try to cover it. But I already lost enough blood. Before I know it everything turns black.
Later...
I wake up in a tent. I look at my leg as its bandaged. I try to get up but I then realized I'm tied to the bed. I pull but there is no use. I give up as I see the girl walk in.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"Octavia." She tells me. "How's your leg?" She asks.
"Better." I tell her truthfully. I don't know why, but I felt some connection with this girl. I felt like we had something in common. "You could've just left me to die." I pause. "But you didn't, why?" I ask.
"There's something about you." She tells me with a smile.
"What's your story?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "You obviously are one of the 100." I tell her. She sighs.
"I was the one who was locked under the floor boards for sixteen years." My eyes widen.
"If it make you feel better." I say. "When I was young, I was take from my family and hidden from civilization for thirteen years." I tell her leaving out the part about me being tested on. She smiles.
She takes out a knife and cuts the rope that tied to the bed.
"Your ankle must heal. After we'll," she stops. "I suggest you eat." She tells me and hands me some bread.
"Thank you." I say as I eat the bread she nods and leaves.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter! Next chapter will be longer. Remember to vote and comment! You give me purpose!